This quote really resonates with me. I have always felt all of the things. It’s why I was called “too sensitive” my whole life. I really believe it is up to people like myself, empaths, to heal and change the world. It’s a heavy burden to bear but I’m proud to be someone that cares in a world that seems so apathetic... OWN YOUR COMPASSION!
Soul work is exactly that: work.
When people think of becoming an online entrepreneur they often think of days lazing in the sun drinking coconuts by the pool 💧 ☀️ 🥥
But here’s the truth:
My soul didn’t come here to do that full time, or work a 4 hour work week - as luxurious as that may sound. (Not to me, and if you’re a light worker or light leader your probably feel the same).
My soul came here to change shit up.
Bring the world back into alignment.
To help people awaken to their power.
To let go of all that is no longer serving them.
I came here to help thousands, if not MILLIONS of people live their healthiest, wealthiest life to make the world a space of love, joy and deep connection.
I would be doing, you AND me a disservice if my goal WAS to earn a billion dollars so I can retire and play golf all day (I don’t even like golf for starters). Instead my financial goal is to become a multi millionaire so that I can fund things like:
1. The set up of educational youth centres to help teenagers of low socioeconomic families get a healthy head start in life instead of resorting to drugs and alcohol.
2. the set up of a spiritual detox centre that provides ongoing support for clients AFTER they leave.
3. Help re-engrain spirituality back into western society to help alleviate our sky rocket levels of depression and anxiety, and enhance self esteem, confidence and self worth.
4. Empower women and men across the world to become more loving and connected with themselves and each other to reduce violence, through the set up of social initiatives.
5. Who knows what else the universe has in store for me.
In the meantime I’ll keep working towards my goal of empowering one million women to live a life of true health and true wealth from the inside out.
DM me if you’d like to be involved.
#changetheworld #universetoday#wedorecover#humanrightsactivist#soulwork#lightworker#spiritualjourney#womeninleadership#empoweredwomen#endviolence#loveandpeace#togetherwerise#rolemodels#theselfwealthproject#lovemovement#millionairemindset#lifegoals❤️ #soberlife#mentorship
13 6612 hours ago
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. #humanrightsactivist#YFN ✊💜