Happy birthday from the most incredible, loving, beautiful wife on the face of the planet! I love you to the moon and back, thanks to God for giving me the most handsome, loving and smart husband in this world💯💯💕 You are the one source of my happiness that I won’t let go, Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension It’s your birthday and I think it’s the perfect day to reveal one truth that you are the most amazing person in my life..Have an awesome birthday💕💕😘😍 #hubby#worldbestfriend#birthdayboy#januaryborn#chijoy
0 06 minutes ago
I have to start this day by wishing my wonderful husband a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you know this man then you know he can light up a room. With a soul so genuine and true it’s no wonder I fell for you. May this day be as good as the energy and light you bring into my life. 4 birthdays down, forever to go. Bigger than life babeh! 2 words: so impressed #happybirthday#hubby#downtiltheend#aquarius#stillNOtagforyouhoes lol
1 37 minutes ago
Sometimes Jordan lets me be on the other side of the lens 📸 😉
This looks like a too-cool-for-school look. Which, since he’s a teacher, makes the look even better 😂
HEY, GUYS! 👋🏼 I’ve noticed a bunch of new faces around here lately, so I just wanted to say HI, and WELCOME!! I’m so grateful that you’ve chosen to follow along, and I want to get to know each other better. 🖤 So here are a few fun facts about me. After reading, leave a fun fact about you in the comments!!
1. That guy in the pic, he’s Dane. He’s my hubs and bff. We’ve been together for almost 15 years, married for nearly 4.
2. We live in Cleveland, Ohio, but try to travel often because we hate the cold. 😬 But don’t get me wrong, we love CLE, and you should totally visit. Just maybe in the summer. 😋
3. I started blogging to build my resume. I always wanted to write for a life and style publication, or be on a life and style TV show [a la @enews]. After struggling to find gigs, I decided to create my own.
4. I don’t have kids, a dog, and I hardly watch TV. So sometimes I have trouble figuring out what to talk about with people. 😂 But I’m a really proud auntie, so a lot of times I just go that route.
5. I’m only 5 feet tall, yet I never realized I was short until I went to college. There are lots of people my height in my hometown. 🤷🏻♀️ Never really occurred to me, lol.
OKAY, YOUR TURN!! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼