Here at Cole Properties, we have a complex, multi layered, multi faceted, yet straightforward approach to real estate. It’s called a 7 layer dip, and it’s delicious.
1 112 hours ago
Looking to move, to relocating, to buy your first home or to downsize? If you answered yes to any or a few of these, we have the house for you! This 3BR/1.75BA Mid-Century home sits on a private knoll at the end of a quiet cul de sac. A bonus feature is the large permitted detached bonus room above the garage.
1 152 hours ago
OPEN HOUSE TODAY 2pm-4pm 🏡
539 Regina Drive. Downtown Burlington.
✅Fully finished on all levels
✅Walk to lakefront
✅Loads of character
1 212 hours ago
1 492 hours ago
After all I am a FAVOR-ite. I am who he says I am!!
Four Tips from @hgtv to Get Your House Ready for Fall 🍂1. Plant Fall Bulbs for Spring Flowers:
There are a variety of flowers to plant in the fall that will bloom in the spring, so get some fall gardening done before the ground freezes. Consider planting these bulbs during fall for spring flowers: tulip, iris, daffodil, hyacinth and lily.
2. Tend to the Fireplace Are: We may not get to light fires in our homes too often in the south but it can still be a cozy place and a cornerstone of family hangouts during the chilly months. Don’t forget the inside, now is the ideal time to schedule a chimney cleaning to avoid chimney fires.
3. Cozy Bedding: It’s time to take out those down comforters, cotton sheets, knits and shake the dust off. Give them a good wash and store them in a convenient closet, so when the icy nights come, you’ll have your blankets ready to go.
4. Fall + Winter Toolbox: Now is a great time to rummage through your garage or shed and get all your fall and winter tools in one, easy accessible location.
For fall: leaf blower, broom, rake, gardening tools (bulb planting!)
#TFonTour 🚗 Surrounded by lush greenery & mountain views, this custom residence is perfectly sited on 1.5 private view acres, where soaring living spaces are complemented by sunny outdoor living areas for soaking in the tranquil vistas. #SammamishSanctuary#ARareOpportunity
Join us on Sunday, 1–4, 21429 SE 39th St. $1,695,000. MLS #1353437.
Did you realize you could have all of this for $314,900???? BEST PRICE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! * OVER 2100 Sq Ft
* Move In Ready
* Fantastic Location
* Bright End Unit
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2.5 Baths
* 2 Car Garage * Screened Lanai
* Balcony off Master Bedroom
* Tranquil Preserve & Pond View
* Newer Stainless Steel Appliances
* Open Floor Plan
* Built in 2007
* Gated Community
* Maintenance Free
* Pool right across the street
* Located Minutes to UTC, Restaurants, Shopping, Downtown Sarasota, Museum, Shows, Beaches and more!
OPEN 🏠 THIS WEEKEND ⏰SATURDAY - 10am - 1pm
⏰SUNDAY - 12pm - 4pm
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!!! 🎈8152 Villa Grande Ct
🎈Sarasota, FL 34243
This Immaculate Townhome was built in 2007 but it has the look & feel of new construction. It has 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bath, a Den, a 2 Car Garage & 2121 Square Feet. The main floor includes an open & bright great room floor plan with a large grand entrance leading into the dining room, living room & kitchen with a dinette area. The Den and ½ bath are located right off this space. There are granite counters in the kitchen with a tile backsplash, under mount lighting & newer stainless-steel appliances. Architectural details include a two-story foyer, high ceilings, crown molding, 2 sets of sliding glass doors leading to the screened in lanai, an archway & column. The Master Bedroom features French doors, a trey ceiling, a balcony to enjoy the beautiful Preserve & Pond setting, a large walk-in closet, an ensuite bath with a granite counter, jetted tub & separate shower. There are 2 more bedrooms, another full bathroom, laundry room with washer/dryer & utility sink and an open loft area. The Sonoma Neighborhood is a gated & maintenance free community with a community pool, tennis court & playground. Fees Cover Building Exterior & Paint, Roof, Grounds Maintenance, Gate and Community Areas.