Here we got @mgarrett518 coming in strong with another solid catch! Check out his page for some far catches. We appreciate you sharing pictures with brotha 💪 keep them coming-
DM us your pictures and videos to be featured on our page #WildGang
My mother came into my room. I looked over my shoulder.
M: Heather, I have to go to work. I bought some flowers for the new neighbors. Can you bring them to their house?
H: Yeah sure.
She was always at work. Today was supposed to be the day where we could finally do something together, but I guess something came up. My mother walked downstairs. I waited till I heard the door shut and then I walked downstairs too. The flowers lay on the dining table. I picked them up and walked to the house next to ours. We lived in a rich neighborhood. My parents had high paying jobs. They couldn’t really enjoy their house though, since they were never home. I was always home alone. I didn’t have any siblings too. It wasn’t always easy, but I learned to entertain myself. Besides that, I had many friends at school. I didn’t really know if they really liked me or my money though. I sighed. I had no idea who moved here. I ringed the bell. After a while the door opened and there stood a boy. He was my age I guess. I turned red. He was really handsome.
H: I-uhm- came to gave you these flowers.
??: So, I just moved here and you’re already trying to ask me on a date huh?
H: No no, it’s a welcoming gift from my parents to your parents!
??: Well, thanks!
I gave him the flowers.
??: Actually, I don’t live here with my parents. I live here with my friends. But, you don’t recognize me, do you?
H: No, you just moved here. How would I know you?
??: Never mind. I’m Daniel by the way. Do you wanna come in?
Sooo, I’m back! I was thinking of starting this story for a wile now and since my testweek is over, I can finally post it🎉. I really hope you like it💞. If you have advice or requests, please dm me! (This part is really bad, I’m sorry... I’m Dutch so my English is not that good)
📚 The books that I have read so far in 2018 📚
1. Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman (Kindle version)
2. The Originals 3 by Julie Plec
3. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
4. Feeling Good Together by David Burns (Romanian version)
5. Rage by Ronald T. Potter-Efron (Kindle version)
6. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
7. The Element by Ken Robinson
8. The how of happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky (Kindle version)
9. You Only Have to Be Right Once by Randall Lane
10. Hooked by Nir Eyal
11. The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki
12. Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter (Romanian version)
13. Lion by Saroo Brierley
14. Authentic Happiness by Martin Seligman (Kindle version)
15. Money: Master the game by Tony Robbins
16. Optimism over Despair by Noam Chomsky
17. The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
18. The 10 Commandments for Entrepreneurs by Mario Bruhlmann (Romanian version)
19. You are not a gadget by Jaron Lanier
20. The Muse by Jessie Burton (Romanian version)
21. 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
22. All Marketers Are Liars by Seth Godin (Romanian version)
23. The Star of Life by Edmond Hamilton (French version)
24. The Hope Circuit by Martin Seligman (Kindle version)
Have you read any of the books on this list? 🙋🏻
As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust may be the best Flavia de Luce in the series so far. I can.not. stop reading. Hope my family is okay with me sitting in the other room to get this book finished today!!
1 152 hours ago
QUIZ TIME! Comment below with your answer! 😃 I am looking forward to reading new Texties chat stories to... A) get through a long commute home... B) avoid talking to my family at Thanksgiving... C) transport myself FAR away from the stress that is the holiday season.
1 52 hours ago
damn pretty his birthday is in four days im crying