Why should you hire Sweet Nest to capature your wedding day?
1. We CARE about our Client's, who become more like family! We want to make sure your wedding day is stress free and fun! One thing that comes into play while were on this topic is communication. We pride ourselves in this area and our Client's questions/concerns are always answered promptly!
2. We know what moments need to be captured and most importantly, the flow of a wedding day. We create individual timelines tailored to your needs to ensure that nothing is missed! (There is no charge for this)
3. We love to capture organic moments! We also know how to gently direct to get natural reactions that tell your story!
4. We can shoot in any lighting situation! Rain, harsh light, dark rooms, don't worry! We have tons of experience in this area!
5. We are a Husband & Wife Photography + Videography team! We work seamlessly together and our workflow is in sync. Hiring professionals that work together is KEY!
We can promise that you will be in excellent hands with us! We are living our DREAM and are so grateful for our sweet Client's!! 💙Bethany + Dustin
I haven’t shared a photo of myself on here in a while! Hi! This is me and my babe, Sage 👶🏼 here are a few fun facts about me:
• I love breakfast tacos and will eat them for every meal • Born in raised in Texas 🤠 • I love going dancing 💃🏼 Comment a fun fact about you so I can get to know y’all 😄
Those smiles!! There was no way to contain all the JOY radiating from Josh and Taylor when they became husband and wife at @cw_hill_country_ranch!
1 2822 hours ago
This week I've been feeling super sick! 🤢 I'm ready for that to go away and ready to get back to enjoying summer! Although im@not a fan of heat! I prefer spring or fall when whether nice but a tad cooler. But I mean... hey 🤗 I'm happy to head somewhere tropical where there is pretty clear water to cool off in 😉🏝🌊 Where's you favorite season and why?
happi saturday !! spending today finding magic in little things like hanging pictures, repotting succulents, and prepping ingredients for dinner tonight. there is lovely in everything 💛
1 3823 hours ago
Join us this week on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday for 3 IG Live events! 😊
We’ll be talking with @traejohnsonphotography, Megan Stapleton of @peachpapertx, and Ellen of @westcottweddings to explore how photographers can GROW their businesses by intentionally CONNECTING with industry-leading vendors & other creative photographers in their markets! 😊
Full schedule below!
- @traejohnsonphotography Monday, 08/26 at 11AM
- Megan Stapleton of @peachpapertx , Tuesday, 08/27, at 10AM
- Ellen Westcott of @westcottweddings Wednesday, 08/28, at 3:30PM CST
Join us LIVE this week to learn directly from some of the top vendors in the Austin market! Video by @sightandsoundfilms #growconnectcreate
If an outdoor ceremony in the Texas Hill Country with a beautiful and scenic view is what you are looking for, then this is one you will want to see! The beautiful hill country serves as the perfect background in your photos and will be cherished by all of your guests as they breath in the beautiful air and take in those big blue skies!
Book your tour today and see what our wedding package has to offer!
Aaaahhhh!!! Our "Strange Love" Stranger Things themed photo shoot is featured on Popsugar! Big props to Carissa Rumps @wildrumpusphotography for styling this shoot & overcoming some 'challenges' at the site to get the shoot done. Check out the awesome pics of our totally awesome cake, rocked out by Johanna @jowehanna , Viktoriia Markova @vik, & Jo's super cool & talented sister Missy @evabriseis even got in on the design.
I'm way behind but finally got Netflix & have been binging the series. I'd never seen it before the shoot. Oh yeah, we're hooked! So good.
Get married in the backdrop of mystic Himalayas. JW Marriott Mussoorie is the perfect destination for weddings. @jwmussoorie
For destination wedding enquiries email us at email@example.com or call +91-9971339391