"It seemed there was a rocking, roaring storm all around him, all around both of them, and that Anne was the only point of stillness, at its centre, and the rhythm of her breathing the only sign of a normal pulse in a sane world." — Patricia Highsmith, Strangers on a Train
Even though these superfood cookies are so wholesome, it’s probably not good if I ate the whole tray 😂 Recipe courtesy of @wifemamafoodie
Zur Mitte, zur titte, zum Sack, Zack Zack!! 🍻🍻A great night at the Düsseldorf fair filled with drinking, good food, great laughs & great people! Swipe to experience the greatness through me 😄 #🥨 #🌭 #🥡 #🍻 #🇧🇪
Zahr El Laymoun is offering you a variety of Lebanese Mezza.
زهر الليمون يقدم لكم تشيكلة واسعة من المازات الباردة والساخنة، لدينا ما ينال إعجابكم ، زورونا!
1 72 hours ago
dinner tonight: raw zoodles (spiralized zucchini noodles) 🥒 with homemade spinach 🌱 & basil 🍃 pesto.
5 9811 hours ago
We are three little “pizzette” homemade!
With our best friends bresaola, rucola and mozzarella we have decided to start an interesting journey across Tuscany. Learn everything about this incredible region is our dream!
5 2315 hours ago
24-KARAT GOLD LEAF STEAK BURGER™
1/2-lb fresh steak burger, topped with 24-karat edible gold leaf, served with cheddar cheese, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
4 7719 July, 2019
9 18816 July, 2019
Traditional Sicilian desserts: pistachio parfait & cinnamon jèlu.
1 474 May, 2015
Another simple & beautiful dish ~ 'a 'nzalata r'aranci miscata ~ orange & fennel salad with Sicilian olives
5 784 May, 2015
Popular Instagram Photos
Healthy Nutella!! Recipe by @nourishmybliss 🍫🌰 __
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup melted cacao butter
4 tbsp pure cacao powder
1/2 cup plant milk
A pinch of salt
Roast the nuts until fragrant - rub in a towel until the skin comes off as much as possible. Transfer them to your blender or food processor and blend until you’re left with a smooth nut butter (this might take a while and you might have to stop in between to scrape down the sides but it’s so worth it! Be patient ❤️). Add the remaining ingredients and blend again. Scoop into an airtight container and enjoy!
20 1,5055 hours ago
Tomatoes on toast, so simple yet so delicious 🤤🍅 what’s your go-to cooked breakfast?
Happy Saturday lovelies! 💕 #allthingsbyemma
15 1261 hour ago
Ultra Fudgy Tahini & Espresso Brownies w/ Salted Caramel by @legallyplantbased 🍫 Flourless, Gluten-free, Refined sugar-free, chewy edges and fudgy center😋 you have to try these!🙏🏼💗
200 ml pourable tahini
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp ground chia seeds
6 tbsp water
60 g coconut sugar
1 tbsp brewed decaf espresso
1/2 tsp baking soda
20 g raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
40 g vegan chocolate chips
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp vegan butter
salt to taste
Roughly chopped Marcona almonds
- Mix chia and water in a small bowl and let sit until thickened, ~10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine chia mixture, tahini, date syrup, coconut sugar and espresso in to a smooth batter.
- Fold in baking soda, cacao powder, and salt, then add chocolate chips. The batter will be thick.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf pan (4.5x10” / 11x25cm) and bake for 22-25 minutes at 350°F / 175°C. Let cool in pan for ~15 minutes, then for another 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving for extra fudgyness.
- Combine all ingredients for the caramel in a pan, bring to medium heat, stir constantly until well-combined, 2-3 minutes. Let cool and thicken then spread on top of brownie and top with almonds.
1 & 1/4 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Plain Flour Blend*
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
120g frozen raspberry (or apple) purée (or 1 banana sliced)
2 Tbsp granulated stevia/erythritol blend (or natural sweetener of choice - maple, coconut sugar)
1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 & 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of choice)
Pinch of salt
1 tsp pure alcohol free vanilla extract
*Add 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if desired to gluten free flour, if yours doesn’t have it for added fluffiness
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
Mix or blend wet ingredients
Pour wet into dry and stir until just combined
Ladle batter into pan as required
Cook over low heat until bubbles form, then flip and cook on other side
*optional - add a tsp of pink pitaya/dragonfruit powder to the mix for extra pinkness
Top with sweetened almond or coconut yoghurt, berries and a sprinkle of coconut .
Chocolate, raspberry and chia jam celebration cake by @panaceas_pantry!! 🍫🍰
Ingredients (almond brownie base). 3/4 cup almonds (activated)
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 Tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
6 medjool dates, pitted
1 Tbsp roast almond butter
1. Add first 4 ingredients to a high-speed food processor and pulse until small crumbs form.
2. Add dates and almond butter and pulse. Add an extra date if the mix isn’t sticky enough. Press base into a lined 7 or 8 inch springform cakepan.
1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked 4 hrs then drained
2 Tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
30g cacao powder, melted*
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted*
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. Pour over base and set in freezer for 30 mins.
Raspberry chia jam
1 cup raspberries
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp pure maple syrup
1. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for approx 10 mins, stirring throughout. Allow to cool for 10 mins, then spread over chocolate layer. Set in freezer while you make the next layer.
1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours then drained
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
30 grams coconut butter, melted*
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted*
Squeeze lemon juice
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. Pour over chia layer and set in the freezer overnight. Allow to thaw in the fridge the next day, and top with fresh fruit before serving. *to melt coconut oil and cacao butter, set in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool before blending with remaining ingredients.
51 3,70217 July, 2019
Have you ever tried a gozleme before? These flatbreads are made 100% from scratch and filled with ground meat, feta cheese, and loads of spices and herbs. Click the link in my bio to get the recipe!