THIS IS A LI’L LONG BUT WORTH THE READ (“Worth the Read” - boring band name)
ANYWAY we’re makin’ LOTS of fun changes to Kirby social. AND YES THEY’RE ALL *GOOD* FUN CHANGES. ❤️ SO HERE’S THE DEAL:
We’re gonna show you LOTS of colorful photos and fun videos here on Insta. Lots of funny and helpful videos on Facebook. Lots of WORDS and info and crap on Twitter And lots of #UMD club + student takeovers on Snapchat.
ALL related to student clubs (we already said that), organizations and events related to Kirby Student Center.
Which is a lot. Maybe too much. We're doin' it anyway.
ANYWHO we’ll be rolling more and more fun stuff out as the semester goes on. Eventually, Kirby social will be a GOLDMINE OF SHOWING YOUR FACES DOING COOL THINGS and lots of other fun stuff.
In summation: *cough/clears throat*
LET'S DO THIS. 🐾🐾🐾🐾
Was initially a bit gutted that the weather had taken a turn on the day of my trip to the island. Silly me, made the trip even better. Each island we passed crept out from under thick, low clouds. Seriously beautiful.
The glistening of pork belly in a bowl of ramen... Even the imagination of its taste is so rich. (Apologies to my non-pork eating friends for this caption.) Good ramen is something special, a concoction that captures the heart in its mundane complexity. Maybe I should dedicate a post to pho too, lol.
Pictured: Mayu Ramen
Bulgarian split squat
- place back leg on a raised surface
- if you have good flexibility a bench or high surface is good
- with poor flexibility use a lower surface, for example a box or step. If you only feel this exercise in the quads of the back leg the surface is too high
- you should feel the exercise in the glute and quad of the front leg
- make sure both feet point straight
- have legs far enough apart that the front knee does not go past the toes too far
- have feet in line with each other and not too far the the left/right
- start with bodyweight for intermediate and beginners
- my old boss can do 40kg in each hand - my record is 12.5kg/hand x 10