Hi furiends, Mummy was recommended these books at the start of her essential oil journey and we thought that we would share those recommendations with your Hoomans too. For those of you who don’t know our Mummy is a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA (you can find her on @our_natural_journey) and she gets asked a lot if oils are safe to be used around us pups and her answer is absolutely! Many vets now diffuse doTERRA oils to help nervous patients relax in the USA, as with a lot of things we are sure the UK won’t be far behind with doing this too. Diffusing is also Mummy’s favourite way for us pups to receive the benefits of oils and it is considered safe, just avoid the oils not recommended for us and leave the door open so we can leave the room if we want too, we will like/dislike smells just as you do. Here are some examples;
* Diffusing lavender/calming oils via a cold mist diffuser during times when things could make us anxious like firework nights or storms.
* Mummy apples the oils to herself and then cuddles up with us; Lavender to calm & Peppermint for nausea etc.
* A car diffuser, again Lavender & Peppermint are our top choices for pups who don’t travel well or get car sick.
* Not all essential oils are created equally and Mummy wouldn’t recommend that Hoomans use a lot them, let alone us pups. The essential oils she recommends are doTERRA and so only speaks with doTERRA oils in mind. We ask that you please don’t use any of her advise or these reference books with any other brand.
* There are oils recommended for us & oils we should avoid.
* Follow the Correct dilution guidelines.
* Always do your own research.
* Always consult with your Vets, especially if you are worried or if they have any pre-existing conditions/take medication.
It doesn’t matter where you live in the world, our Mummy can help you get these oils into your home or answer any questions you may have 🐾🐾🐾🐾
H, GJ, A & C