My top 7 favourite quotes from Harry Potter franchise :
1.“It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
2. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― Albus Dumbledore
3. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." ― Albus Dumbledore
4. Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.” — Hermione Granger
5. "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — Albus Dumbledore
6."I am what I am, an' I'm not ashamed. 'Never be ashamed,' my ol' dad used ter say, 'there's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth botherin' with.'" — Hagrid
7. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” ― Luna Lovegood
Basilisk Study prints are available in my Etsy shop (link in bio) 🐍⚡️ ❧ Printed on beautifully speckled cotton paper 📜 (C) Miriam Dawn Mortazavi 2019
1 6116 hours ago
so today 25th April marks 1 year since I made this account! I want to thank all of you for supporting me through the months and mostly when I lost my first account. You know my goal was to get 2k before April, but it’s okay. I realized why I made this account, I made it because I love editing, and yes sometimes I suck at it, but I love it and I also came here for finding friends. I was so lonely. But now I’ve got friends from all over the world and even galaxy lol (joking). Thank you very much for always being there for me and for understand me. I love you unconditionally and I hope you’ll get everything you want and all your dreams will come true! Thank you very very much!💖💗🌚
Al igual que los momentos con Gilderoy Lockheart, en @harrypotterylacamarasecreta, me parecen de lo más hilarates (¿quién se puede resistir a ese "Magical Me"? 💛📚🌟), encuentro el hecho de liberar a Dobby con un calcetín usado una de las escenas más emotivas de la saga de Harry Potter. Por eso, en cuanto lo vi en @harrypotterexpospain no me pude resistir. ⚡🧦
Being spontaneous... socks & freedom. Dobby is a free elf again!
"Follow the spiders"
I really enjoyed making Aragog, however there are many things I would do differently if I was to ever make another version, but that's all part of the creative process! I hope you like him!
Spending the day drinking hot chocolate in front of the fire. ❤️ I've been a bit unwell that past few days and last night my eardrum perforated so I'm popping those painkillers and trying to relax for the day. ✨