Hi guys, Day 17 of our Kickstarter and we are chipping away at our goal. Click the link in the bio!
We have a few events coming up as well to help us get there including this one @ascensionept for an in studio music series called #GroundControl featuring a local artist each month. @villainskiss will be performing and we will be serving up coffee for you all so make plans to come out!
Thank you so much for the overwhelming response for our upcoming Red White and Brew Craft Beer Festival this Saturday from 2pm-6pm. By far the most pre sold tickets we have have ever had.
This small and intimate is starting to turn in to something really special and couldn’t have done it without your amazing support.
Here are some Information you should know before the event.
1. For the duration on the festival we will be running a very limited menu so we can serve customers as quick as possible. See attached picture for menu. Full menu is available before 1:30pm and after 6pm.
2. Parking is available throughout the complex since most neighboring businesses are closed that day. However parking spaces will be limited due to our parking area being used for festival. We suggest if you live in immediate area to walk, bike, or Lyft/Uber.
3. You will be able to order food inside and outside at our food table. If you order outside you will be given a number to hold on to until we find you with your food.
4. Have fun. This is a charity event and and we lined up an amazing group of Breweries to pour for you. The band is extremely fun too. We will have Corn Hole set up as well.
5. Be responsible. Please do not drink and drink. Designated Drivers are free entrance so please take advantage of that.
Cheers and Thank you for the support! -Ian Beer Guy