Have you wondered how to do your due diligence when choosing a person, organization, summer program, mentoring program, etc. to watch or mentor your children?
Have you ever wondered if a man you are dating should be a part of your support system?
How to trust again and let go and allow help after you have been hurt or disappointed?
In Part 2 of the series, Building Your Support System As a Single Mom, special guest, @kaywandalamb (who received multiple degrees during her time a single mom) and I have an amazing conversation about what it is like to be a single mom, how to verify (yes, this is first) and then trust as you build your support system, and who should be a part of your support system. This episode is Part 2 of a 2-part series, so if you missed Part 1, then check it out!
In this episode we discuss: - The process to start allowing yourself to trust again
- How to vet someone to watch your kids
- Safety protocols to use when building your tribe
- Your role as a friend as you seek to build your tribe (hint, serve first)
- What to do before you allow a man you are dating to meet your children (and if or when you should)
- Should a man that you are dating be a part of your support system to help you with your kids
- How to vet an organization before you enroll your child in their program
- The #1 conversation you need to have before you leave your child with a sitter or program
Check out the podcast, hit subscribe, leave a comment, and share it with your friends!! .