Posted @withrepost • @teaesk Only a few spaces left, so be sure not to miss out on this intimate event!! We are holding our second Chai Blending Night right here in the Illawarra at the beautiful @milkandcocoffee@thewoolshed_online on the 3rd July at 6:30pm!! The details
• Hear about the marvellous history of chai
• Be provided with all certified organic ingredients, learn and blend your own chai to take home
• Sip on TeaEsk’s traditionally brewed Vanilla chai, served throughout the night
• Enjoy sweets and snacks
• Take home a sample of TeaEsk’s Vanilla Chai
• Win prizes. The Best chai of the night gets stocked on TeaEsk.com.au for people around Australia to enjoy!
An aromatic night that will excite your senses. A night not to be missed, limited tickets available!! Link for tickets is in our bio 😊
Photo found on Pinterest #thatwoolshed
You always have the choice to be happy.
Learn to understand the bumps in the road, grow from them,
STAY POSITIVE 🌻 ☀️ ❤️ •
Positive vibes are what I’m all about and I hope you can find joy in this quote!
Learning and growing through life, hasn’t always been an easy road. It’s been eye opening to see what my life is like, who’s in it and what I’m doing.
People grow together and sometimes apart, It’s all a part of life and the things that we go through are all meant for us.
I have much joy and love in my heart, I want to share my thoughts, advice and ideas with you all. I want to create this as a place where we can all come together and be supportive of one another.
2019 is the year that girls protect and empower other girls, we will do the things we want and be successful in the careers/paths we choose to go with. We are to be kind, always be kind, not just to others, but especially to ourselves ❤️
Much love babes, happy Monday. Be safe, live well. xoxo nicole