I want to dedicate today’s post to the TRUE MOTIVATION (in trading or in business). Some of you know, that I’ve been a successful business person in insurance and investment field, since I was 20.
However, years ago I lost everything that I ever made - the corrupted government of Georgia decided that we’re “growing too big and too fast”, and they closed my insurance brokerage business, froze my bank accounts, my car, and my apartment.
In addition - to make sure I will not come back on the market for a long time - they sued me and my business partner for - quote “Spending Money on Not-Targeted Business Issues”, without specifying what they mean by “not-targeted". How comic is that?
Anyway, having lost everything that I worked for so many years, has deeply influenced me. The worst part was that I lost it all not because of my bad business decisions, or the mistakes I could learn from… I lost it for the fact that I was actually doing good. Too good!
And at that time, being depressed in my small apartment that I could barely pay for, being in debts- of course I was in search for a MOTIVATION.
I watched the videos of various gurus, took some notes, made plans, and the next morning I woke up without energy and without any will to do anything.
And it all went on and on, until I figured out one little thing that I want to share with you…
Instead of listening to trainings on how to do business, and how to be inspired - better ASK YOURSELF WHY are you not inspired, WHY you don’t do business, or WHY do you do things the way you do.
I want you to think about this today. f you’re not living your dream life - take several hours today, to get a deep investigation, why is it that you do things the way you do them. Don't forget to Follow @trader_kris
DM me to learn...
1 171 hours ago
Looking forward to changing more lives in the next 6 months before vegas.
Today I had a conversation with one of my coaching clients. At the age 37, he officially stopped working, with the passive income that covers all his living expenses and lets him travel around the world. I want to share his story with you.
Traders are often experiencing high pressure from the side of their family. It is not a secret, that for many people trading still remains an activity that they simply cannot understand. Someone compares it to the casino, and some just don’t understand the issue and potential of the entire process.
How can this problem be solved?
About a year ago, Josh had the same issue with his family. Since he was trading, all he heard from his mom and dad, as well as his girlfriend, was the fact that - although he was making great profits, - it was not stable for them, and they were worried.
Josh knew that - even for himself - an additional income would take a pressure off, since he had to pay the living fees, cover expenses and mortgage.
Since Josh had a passion towards trading, he often shared analytics and study info on his social media pages.
So he registered an affiliate account with his brokerage company, and started placing his unique link on his social pages and his blog about trading. Surprisingly, in the first couple of weeks he already had his first small profit out of it. Since Josh didn’t do any promotion, it was quite enough to understand, that he could turn this issue into his own secondary business. That is when I met him.
During this year Josh has significantly improved his bank account. In addition to this, now his affiliate program brings him around 14 000$ a month to cover all basic expenses and enjoy life as it is.
I'm sure he will still come baci to trading in couple of years, just for fun. But now he can afford to take time for himself.
Follow @brown_richfxt and DM if you'reinterested in changing your life
Check out @providentforex
Welcome To Provident Forex Group. • We are a unique business with an exceptional forex business model. We offer bespoke advice to clients on sign up to match their needs and expectations through lot size advice and finding out their end goal! As long as our clients are happy, we’re happy.
• This differs from the various other providers which you come across regularly! We are not just here to provide signals, we are also here to offer 1:1 support throughout the entirety of your time with us, offer educational advice for those who wish to become independent traders, lot size advice depending on the capital of the account (the size of the trade), and many others!
• Professionalism and honesty is a key motive within Provident Forex Group. Our mission is to provide honest and professional advice on whether or not trading is for you. If you have any questions then we will be happy to answer truthfully. Trading isn’t risk free, and we find it’s best to be upfront with our members about this before they sign up!
• We don’t want to show off our ‘flashy’ lifestyles with pictures of cars, money, watches etc. This is not what a business is about, our number one priority is our clients and providing a high level of customer service! Showing off materialistic things is a way that providers use in order to suck clients in to their service and lead people into false pretences.
• We are a UK based business with several years of experience behind the team. We’re free to take any questions at any time of the day!
• Best of all, we’re so confident with our business model that we offer the first month free.
• If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to send us a DM, send a message to 07512847567 or send us an email. [email protected]#usdcad#gold#forex#forexeducation#elliottwave#forextrader#ewcount#forextrading#daytrading#forexprofit#technicalanalysis#forexanalysis#waveanalysis#chartanalysis#tradingview#forexlife#forexmarket#forexsignal#forexgroup#forexmoney#forextraders#forextraining#forexmentor#forexsignalservice#forexhelp#forexcourse#forextrade#forexbusiness
DM me for updates on how to invest and trade wisely, I am a trade expert, in forex and binary options. I help individuals trade for a fixed %. Trade with me today and make huge profits trading (Forex,stocks,crypto,Binary Options...)
1 2312 hours ago
As the post says, I've had a busy week in NY 🗽 Sunday, Monday and this morning full of meetings.
I'm back home in Chicago now and ready to kill the Markets rest of this week 💹