Pain is a gift. Instead of avoiding it, learn to embrace it. Without pain there is no growth. -
We appreciate all the support and love from everyone and helping us grow together.
- 🎁🎁Stay tuned on how to enter the give away!! -
Thanks everyone for helping us reach 10k! -
LETS GROW TOGETHER 💪
💪🏻Happy Flex Friday Fitfam! Bobby is a BEAST in the gym! How does he stay this jacked? PhosphaTOR - muscle building, Erratic - Preworkout and N'FuZe - Kre-Alkalyn! 💪🏻
1 1a minute ago
So how’s your Friday night going? Success can be found somewhere at the end of a long lonely road called “sacrifice” - Matty Earles. No edits, no filters just me my garage and my turbo and treadmill 🤮🚴🏻♂️🏃🏻♂️🤮 #43 #webuilding
DOUBLE TAP & TAG SOMEONE WHO NEEDS MOTIVATION! ✊👇
Too often I see people get caught up with how far they have to go, rather than focusing on where they’re at now...
Whether they’re trying to start their own business, compete in a talent show, enter into a transformation challenge; they have some far-off goal, but ultimately never take the first step towards working for that goal because they get overwhelmed by the thought of how far they have to go, instead of realizing that they need to take things one day at a time...
Rather than looking at the big picture, like my 60-Day Challenge, for example, and thinking to yourself, “man, 60 days... I don’t see how I could ever possibly stay committed for a whole 60 days...”
Instead, switch that mindset to, “I only have to stay committed for ONE day.” Focus solely on each task at hand and WIN THE DAY!
And then, once you’ve accomplished that day and the next one comes, tell yourself the same thing again.
“I only have to stay committed to this day and this day only.”
And once you’ve WON THAT DAY, do the same thing during the next!
When you adopt this positive, growth mindset, not only will it ease your anxiety of the future, it’ll also greatly kickstart you in the right direction.
Slowly, you’ll start to see the results you’ve always wanted and then before you know it, 60 days will have passed and you’ll be looking back at where you started, and then in the mirror at how far you’ve come, and you’re going to feel ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
Not only will you have transformed your body, but you’ll have transformed your MIND and your SPIRIT, too; and you’ll have learned how to build healthy habits, which in turn produce RESULTS THAT LAST!!!
If you’re hesitant about participating in my challenge because you don’t think you can stay committed... DON’T BE!
As your coach, I am 100% COMMITTED TO YOU and I’ll be there for you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! We’re ALL in this TOGETHER! 🤝💯
So, don’t wait any longer, follow the link in my bio and be one step closer to transforming your life, FOREVER!!!
1 33 minutes ago
That's right you say you want to get rid of some of your "flab" and start to look and feel FABulous. Well guess what building lean muscle is a great way to jumpstart your weight loss! Quite simply muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue does. That's science. Not some fly by the night new fad that's just going to leave you more frustrated and definitely not help you get your results long-term.
If you're new to exercising or you haven't worked out in a while and you're not sure where to start. Here's a workout you can do anywhere. As in now 😁
5 Jumping Jacks
5 Second Wall Sit
5 Jump Ropes
5 Push ups
5 High Knee Jogs or Steps
As always, keep yourself safe; challenge yourself to push consistently forward from where you are right now. 💪👍
13 cosas que las yoguis hacen (¡y nunca admitirán!)
1. Estás siempre en plan Namaste, repartidora de la paz y buena energía entre tus compañeras.... Excepto cuando alguien de roba espacio de tu zona o te pisa la esterilla, ¡maldición!
2. Te has cambiado dos veces ya porque no te parecen demasiado monos tus leggings hoy. Sí, reconócelo, te importa (y mucho) tu estilo para ir a clase.
3. Te has peinado (e incluso lavado el pelo) para no parecer ni demasiado dormida, ni demasiado peinada.
4. Por supuesto que te fijas en lo que llevan las otras compañeras de yoga... “intentar averiguar de dónde es la etiqueta del sujetador deportivo de esa chica. Ay que me despisto: inhala, exhala...” 5. Te observas los pies mientras haces la clase... “Mmm, creo que mañana voy a hacerme la pedicura, ¡urgente!” 6. Te sientes fatal cuando tu profesora de yoga no alaba tus estiramientos... “¿Y qué pasa con mi saludo al sol? 7. Te pones tus leggings negros unas cuantas veces antes de lavarlos.“Parece que no se nota... Pero sí, son mis pantalones favoritos”. 8. Te hueles las axilas cuando levantas los brazos... No te preocupes, es la técnica más antigua y tradicional del yoga.
9. aprovechas un estiramiento de pierna lateral para colocarte bien las braguitas. “Aseguro que es una técnica para “liberar” mi cuerpo”. 10. Jurarte a ti misma que ese ruido ha sido la esterilla... Y no una flatulencia que se te ha escapado durante la Asana.
11. Cuando te caes o desequilibras durante una postura... Es que me ha dado un tirón, ¡pobre de mí!
12. Te ríes por dentro (¡e incluso se te escapa la sonrisa!) cuando tu profesora de yoga dice algo demasiado profundo... Reconócelo: como cuando te dice que intentes reflexionar porque es el camino a la inmortalidad... 13. Te vuelves un poco (un poco bastante) competitiva cuando llega alguien nuevo... #fitgirl#fitnessgirl#girlswholift#fitnessaddict#fitlife#fitnessmotivation#instafit#abs#healthylifestyle#fitnessmodel#fitfrenchies#fitchick#fitspiration#healthyfood#girlswithmuscle#gymlife#fitgirls#body#fitmom#yoga#yogaeverydamnday#yogi#yogalove#yogainspiration#namaste#yogaeverywhere#yogagirl#yogachallenge#yogalife#igyoga
Exactly two years ago in september, this whole journey started 🙌🏼 With more experience & 6kg less weight, I feel better than ever before about myself💫 Trust me, this was hard af actually and I often thought about quitting! I didn't quit. Was it worth it? Yes, absolutely! This is the biggest, most time-consuming project I've ever worked on & I'm proud, because I did it all on my own. I'm curious about what will happen in the future 😸
There was a time I really HATED my back! It was my least favourite body part. Why? It has always been wide, because I've been swimming 75% of my lifetime & I thought a girl with a wide back was "unattractive" (society made me believe such a bull💩). Sometimes, people even made fun of it (most of them were not serious about it, but still...) & this made me even more insecure. But can I do anything about it? NO. It's not going to lose all its muscle, just because I don't like it at all. What did I do then? I started to accept it & I don't give a single damn about anyone's opinion anymore. I continued to train my back in the gym & it got better & better. Without my back muscles, I would not have the hourglass shape (⏳) my body has now & you know what? I LOVE IT! Wide back & narrow waist are goals in the bodybuilding scene, everyone is striving for it. I know that some people will still think it's ugly to have a wide back as a woman, but I don't mind anymore. I like my back, it fits my body & I'm proud of it 👊🏼