When I first decided to share my travel stories on Instagram and go about setting up a blog, things looked pretty simple. I had no idea what was in store for me because back then I was oblivious to the million others doing exactly what I planned to! The evolution from then to now is amusing to say the least, do you relate to any of the following!? 1. From thinking a few vacations will cover it to realising I needed to travel a lot to stay relevant
2. From posting what I thought was a nice picture to understanding the complex world of what makes a picture like-worthy on IG!
3. From clicking photos naturally and spontaneously to planning them for the golden hour and in clothes that add to the picture rather than distract!
4. From not paying much attention to symmetry to obsessing over 100s of pics to find that one that may get the stamp of approval!
5. From being happy with 20 likes from strangers to joining pods to ensure I stay relevant, because apparently we all want to appear in top posts to understanding it doesn’t quite work like that and dropping out!
6. From thinking this fun new hobby could become a serious work of some sort by default to realising that this required more work from me than my corporate jobs did 😅 so much so that I now look forward to my off IG days!
7. From not knowing much about the mysterious IG algorithm to thinking others had unearthed several ways around it to going back to my days in marketing for brands and realising that every single action can be tracked and that with those methods I would only be fooling myself 🤣
8. From comparing and being worried about numbers to realising so many of those numbers drew all kinds of blanks!
9. From the initial desire for speed and wanting everything fast to now realising the perks of patience. Slow cooking is always yummy!
10. And most importantly from thinking work opportunities to travel related content was unidimensional to IG to realising there is a world outside the platform!
There’s simply so much more but I don’t have the space to discuss here! What do you most relate to and what’s your biggest learning!?
This Sunday 24th March we will be laying up the tables and sharing together again at Perranporth School from 12noon - 2pm.
Spuds will be provided as we have a 'chilli cook off'... so please bring your best chilli or jacket potato toppings as we enjoy food together, building community around the table. Bring your friends and connect with us!
We will bring, share and feast on the following; His presence, love, family, food, stories, songs, scripture, words and anything else God puts on your heart to bring. If you have questions bring those too, we'd love to help you unpack them! There will be activities available for the kids.
Everyone's welcome at the table.
🇨🇭 ՇՎԵՅՑԱՐԻԱ 🇨🇭
👉Երկու անձի դեպքում մեկ անձի փաթեթի արժեքը կազմում է՝ 500եվրոյին համարժեք ՀՀ դրամ ‼
ՓԱԹԵԹԸ ՆԵՐԱՌՈՒՄ Է՝
❣ Հյուրանոցի կեցություն ❣ Նախաճաշ
❣ Վիզայի աջակցություն
🤩 Եվրոպան Ձե՛զ է սպասում 🤩
Մանրամասն տեղեկությունների համար զանգահարեք կամ այցելեք մեր գրասենյակ՝
📲093 66 80 09
📲044 66 80 09 📲096 66 80 09
📌Հասցե՝ Գայի պողոտա 19/15
You deserve the best ❤💓 and that's why @zakale_expeditions we are giving you the best Easter Holiday Deals in the market.
This Easter, take a #bushgetaway to Maasai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo or Samburu for a 2 days and 3 Nights Bush Experience from Ksh. 16,500
Maasai Mara > Olmoran Tented Camp per person @ KES 16,500
> Mara Leisure Camp per person @ KES 26,500
> Mara Simba Lodge per person @ KES 24,500
> Ashnil Mara Camp per person @ KES 26,500
Amboseli > Kibo Safari Camp per person @KES 26,500
> Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge per person @ KES 30,600
> Amboseli Sopa Lodge per person @ KES 27,000
> Sentrim Amboseli Camp per person @ KES 24,500
Tsavo > Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge per person @ KES 30,500
> Voi Wildlife Lodge per person @ KES 24,500
> Ashnil Aruba Camp per person @ KES 21,500
> Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge per person @ KES 27,500
Samburu > Samburu Simba Lodge per person @ KES 22,000
> Samburu Sopa Lodge per person @ KES 27,000
> Ashnil Samburu Camp per person @ KES 24,500
> Elephant Bedroom Camp per person @ KES 26,500
> Sarova Shaba Game Lodge per person @ KES 29,000
1. 2 nights’ accommodation in a double/twin room
2. All meals will be provided
3. Transport in a tour van with a pop up roof
4. Service of professional English speaking guide
5. Game drives
6. Mineral water will be provided during safari
In Central Texas, just outside the town of Wimberley, sits the spring at Jacob’s Well Natural Area. And while this spring may look like a giant puddle at a glance, it’s actually the mouth of an underwater cave system that can take daring divers more than 130 feet below the surface of the Earth.😮
Would you dare 😳?
Tag your friends who would try this😏
Follow:👉 @worldtravellerdreamer 👈for more
Follow:👉 @worldtravellerdreamer 👈for more
28 8242 January, 2019
Would you like to have some fun? What about sliding down this Swiss. 🇨🇭Mountain in a cute sledge😍. Would you do this with your best friends just to admire the valleys and getting the good vibes of this place? 😍
Tag your friend who would love this ride. ⛰️
Follow:👉@theflowseekers👈 for more updates