These are a few of my favourite things about 🇩🇰 DENMARK
1. COPENHAGEN - This colourful city with friendly people, waterways and architecture, is definitely one of the prettiest places I've visited. You won't be sorry.
2. THE LITTLE MERMAID - Don't miss Copenhagen's most famous landmark. You'll believe in fairytales.
3. DANISH HOT DOG - If you're tired of tasty pastries, have a go at these delicious hot dogs with gherkins and crispy onions. The best hot dogs I've ever tasted!
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT NAMIBIA 🇳🇦 1. ETOSHA - One of the best National Parks that Africa has to offer. Since it's dry, it's very easy to spot the wild.
2. ROAD TRIPPING - Get a car and just drive. The landscapes and roads are perfect for getting out of the towns.
3. JOE'S BEERHOUSE - My favourite hang out in Windhoek. Good beer. Good food. You just feel like you're in Africa.
3 606:50 AM Sep 13, 2018
These are a few of my favourite things about EGYPT 🇪🇬 1. ABU SIMBEL - My favourite temple by far. You feel the magic here. It's the Egypt you've dreamt of as a young boy in school.
2. DAHAB - If you like the road less less traveled and don't want overcrowded beach resorts, chilled Dahab on the Sinai peninsula is the place to be.
3. KOUSHARY - I picked up so much weight by eating my favourite dish at least once a day. Made of rice, macaroni, and lentils mixed with a spiced tomato sauce, and garnished with chickpeas and crispy fried onions.
Deep creek. Our favorite spot to camp while in the Ashley National Forest. In 2010 the DWR, US Forest Service, and Flaming Gorge Recreational Area started a river/stream restoration project aimed at stopping erosion and improving habitat for cutthroat. Campground fees help fund projects as mentioned, thus creating awesome fishing opportunities, healthy resilient ecosystems, and picturesque settings, like this. We love it here and are glad to contribute to projects that keep the area beautiful and enjoyable for generations to come.
Sunshine, dirty feet, paddle boarding, baby moose, hiking, boozing, games galore... life sure has been good to me the past few days 🤩...And after weeks of feeling creatively blocked and being constantly distracted from Woven In Wild, this was everything that I needed to revive my motivation + get myself back on track 💪🏼 - For those that have stuck around these past weeks while I buried myself in retail prep, I appreciate all the love + loyalty and will have some new fun goodies in my shop very soon! .
Both pictures are from our trip to Monument Valley this January. Our awesome Navajo hogan host recommend we take the scenic route home which led us to this location in Glen Canyon National Recreation area called Hite Overlook. At this very site the Colorado and Dirty Devil River meet. Most of Utah’s natural surface features are a result of running water (such as the above rivers), even though Utah receives very little precipitation—water plays an important role in forming our amazing landscapes.