Lao Tzu said so many great things but one has always stuck with me: ⠀
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage”. ⠀
Do you have someone special that alters the way you approach life?⠀
I would like to introduce you to my someone special. This journey isn’t always easy but it’s so much fun with someone like you @chasingthewildgoose
Where's your favorite spot in London? | Photo by @onthere
3 1359 hours ago
Take the Road Less Traveled
We are creatures of habit!
Have you ever considered your habits? Have you thought about changing them? Perhaps trying something new?
When we make a point of periodically changing the little things in our lives, several things happen.
1. Flexibility! Did you know that you are less likely to flip your lid when something large shifts if you experience change on a smaller scale more frequently? As I mentioned, we are creatures of habit and we don't usually like it when that habit is disturbed without our 'OK'. By saying 'OK' more frequently, we tell ourselves that change is a normal part of life.
2. Improving something. If something is good and it's working; what's to say that with a little change, it could be better? Change allows for the potential of improvement in unexpected areas as well as ones that might be expected.
3. More creativity! When you change your routine, you engage your brain - more neurons start to fire and new pathways are created. This is also known as neuroplasticity (a fancy way of saying your brain is responding to learning or experience). By encouraging this type of mental activity, it encourages more creativity because you might see or do something new that inspires you to do or try some different all of which leads to more and more pathways being created in your brain!
4. Fearlessness/Courage. Change can be scary sometimes; it takes courage. The more frequently you make smaller changes, the more your confidence grows and the more you learn about yourself. The more likely you are to try a larger change. Eventually, it might even seem exciting to try something new.
5. You get to experience something new! How cool is that? You wouldn't have had that experience had you not made that little change. The results might be good or bad but either way, you've experienced something new.
Maybe it's worth checking out that other road today!
Photo Credit: Alex Flash
I want to say a bathroom is not the most beautiful post for Instagram but this is definitely the most beautiful bathroom.
Imagine road tripping through Laos, stopping on the side of the road for what looks like a sketchy bathroom from the outside, opening the door and seeing this 😳 No, that’s not a painted photo, nor is it even a glass window. That is a completely open and breezy bathroom, with possibly the best view you’ll ever see. I mean, even the bathrooms are perfect in Laos 🙈😍 Thankful for road trips through countries this stunning that even their toilets have unreal views!
Some say packing is stressful — guess that’s why it’s emotional baggage 😩🧳
Ever wonder what the suitcase of a creator looks like? For me, it’s stabilizers and gear, less clothes and more equipment, a few favourite brands and a whole lot of excitement. What about y’all — what are your essentials?
25 13517 hours ago
Still not over this place ✨ Currently wishing for another long holiday but my annual leaves have ran out 🤣 we don’t get much holiday and long weekends here in Australia so it may take a while 😂 For now, back to kayod muna 😂
[Miliki Bundle Astronaut Unit Canis dan Major!] Hi Survivors!
Astronaut Unit Canis dan Major telah berhasil mendarat di dunia Free Fire! Kedua bundle ini tersedia di Shop dengan diskon 33% dari harga 2400 Diamond yang kini hanya 1599 Diamodnd saja loh Survivors!
Ayo cek shop dan miliki bundle keren ini sekarang!