What a night. Weekends for you are the beginning of the busy week for me. I’m staying positive and mentally prepared for whatever challenges will definitely come. Slowly but surely I’m heading towards my goal. No sense in not staying focused and busy. Every moment matters. Oh and I finally got to use my cool Buckingham palace umbrella. #dallas#workmode#goals#everyday#determined#focus#rain
Why are you failing?
Let’s look at some of the reasons that may be causing you to fail on reaching your personal goals:
1. With regards to Fat Loss it’s likely that you’re consuming too many calories...overall. Start by regulating them!
2. With regards to training “gainz” it’s likely that you’re lacking consistency & structure.
3. You’re not enjoying the process. When reaching important goals it’s important to be consistent. Consistently doing something you enjoy is easy!
4. You try too hard too fast and try change everything at once. Stop expecting instant results and be patient. Results will come!
5. You keep trying the latest fad. The next “best diet” or “best program”. The reality is there’s no such thing. Do what needs to be done. Consistently!
6. With regards to health markers stop looking past the basics. Lowering stress, improving sleep, losing body-fat (if levels are high), regulate blood pressure, regulate blood sugars.
7. You lack structure! If you’re not sure what you need to do then invest in a coach...one with a track record!
8. You’re following advice from the wrong sources. There’s a reason coaches are coaches and there’s a reason people take selfies for attention on Instagram. You choose your source of information.
We don’t want to sound negative and talk about failure.
However, rather than telling you what you need to do we’d like to highlight where you may be going wrong. -
I am not defined by my past.
Everyone has trials and difficult times, obstacles to face. Some have more than others. But to let ANY of that dictate how YOU live in the PRESENT is cheating yourself of a brilliant future.
And focusing on the future can make you live too cautiously!! Being too careful can rob you of crazy and powerful opportunities! 🔥
Embrace who you are and what you are doing in this moment!
I am strong.
I am determined.
I am independent.
I am loving.
I am loyal.
I am fierce.
I don’t settle. And I know because of these things I can do anything, be anything. 🔥
. 🔥MORNING TRAINING🔥 .
🔙on a flâné tout l’été 🍧maintenant le retour sur Bordeaux 🔛 PRISE DE CONSCIENCE IMMINENTE🔝 .
Les amis, je me lance dans l’objectif ⚠️muscu fit ⚠️ Pousser mon corps encore plus loin, et voir naturellement jusqu’où je peut aller🗯
⛔️Consciencieux, Minutieux, Assidue⛔️ Dans ma diététique, dans mon sommeil et dans mon sport🏋️♀️ Avoir l’esprit sain dans un corps sain ✨👍 AU BOULOT ⚠️ .
- Je suis preneur de tout vos conseils les amis 🏖🎉 #newsobjectifs#determined#motivation#sport#crosstraining#fitmen#chalenge#menphysique#diet
1 425 minutes ago
Really enjoyed @richardbranson s latest book. Entertaining and educational and hilarious. Now to make enough money to visit Necker! Sounds amazing.
POWERLIPS.... worth every cent... looking for a Matt finish DETERMINED to last through an hour gym set... R255 this month!!! Chose your color
Inbox me for orders ASAP #determined#NuSkin#powerlips#longlasting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this fantastic human being!! Thank you for being such an amazing friend, part-time gym buddy, occasional baker and all round good advice giver (technical term). Love you ❤️ @kritinagupta
Ps. Please note the lack of embarrassing photos this year 😉 #happybirthday#babe
I swear I work out more than just my back 🤪 I always forget to take pics/video of my other workouts though 😂 sitting at 8 days out from @daytonabeachclassic and ready for redemption! 3rd times a charm right?! 💪🏼🤨