O mercado 🔆SEMPRE faz 2 tipos de movimentações: 🔹1 - IMPULSO 🔶2 - CORREÇÃO
Como se aproveitar deles? 📝SIMPLES! Traders amadores operam no impulso e por impulso.
Já os #protraders operam nas correções, utilizando o seu sistema. Sem emoções.
How else would you start the day? ☕️ @directforexsignals.co.uk thought for the day:
Due to the availability of leverage, forex traders can make a return on a single trade that is multiples of the margin they used to open the trade. However, leverage is a double edged sword in that big gains can also mean big losses. Therefore, reliance on excessive leverage as a strategy typically leads to destruction of your account capital over the long run. This is because it only takes one adverse market move to drive the market far enough and trigger substantial losses.
Your expectations on a return on investment is a critical element. When traders expect too much from their account, they rely on excessive leverage and that typically triggers a losing account over time. Whilst you are still learning, view forex like you would any other market and expect normal returns by using conservative amounts of no leverage.
185 59048 hours ago
I get so many Emails, messages and calls about how to maintain a strong relationship, whilst also going through the emotional rollercoaster of trading. So here goes...
The following are five steps that have a good chance of keeping your relationship and trading back on a healthy road.
1. Commit to each other. Leave no doubt to your love and support. And that trading success has nothing to do with it. No matter what, you’ll survive.
2. Commit to honest, open communication. Tell each other what you need. There should be no guessing or mindreading. The trader might need more time to study or be uninterrupted by family issues. The spouse may need a commitment to more focus on family issues. This openness will reduce the fear factor that contaminates trading.
3. Create a new deal: This includes a timeframe in which some level of trading success needs to be met and, possibly, a new approach to the trading/investing endeavor (i.e. part time vs. full time). _
4. Discuss the amount of capital that will be committed or recommitted. Agree to the necessary account size and maximum drawdown.
5. Trader: Create your detailed trading plan. Share it with your spouse. Include a regular time for check-in and discussion. Both agree to it, sign it and put where you both have access to it. You are partners in this endeavor