Cycling Sports Center is open and available for your special orders.
Cycling Sports Center is a Fuji brand dealer along with Kestrel, SE Bike’s, Breezer, Tuesday, Phat Cycles and Oval Concepts.
If you were currently shopping at Performance Bike
AN UPDATE ON PERFORMANCE BICYCLE – 12/07/2018
To our customers,
The parent company of Performance Bicycle has entered into Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, and as a result there have been significant changes to our businesses. Currently, all Performance Bicycle stores are holding Store Closing Sales. Here is what it means for you, our valued customers: • All Sales are Final. No exchanges, no returns* and no adjustment on prior purchases. (*Refunds may only be for merchandise having a latent defect and returned within 7 days of purchase with receipt).
• We are no longer accepting "Special Orders."
• We can no longer offer Ship-to-Store, Ship-from-Store, store transfers or Store Pickups of online or phone orders.
• We will no longer price-match competitors, or PerformanceBike.com (sale pricing, coupons and other layered discounts). Online purchases cannot match in-store prices.
• Our Layaway, Trade-In and Hide-a-Bike programs are discontinued. (Existing Hide-a-Bike purchases will remain available for pickup on or before Christmas Eve.)
• Online purchases can no longer be returned to any Performance Bicycle store. Contact our customer service department here to discuss returning your online purchase.
• We will no longer offer financing at any Performance store. Financing remains available for online purchases through PayPal Credit.
• We will no longer offer Lifetime Free Adjustments.
• All manufacturers' warranties remain in effect for purchases either in-store or online.
• We can no longer offer free, in-store assembly of bikes purchased at PerformanceBike.com or via phone order.
We no longer offer Performance Bicycle led group rides at our retail locations.
Flicking through photos on my phone and I stumbled across this from a previous build.
@paragonmachine polydrops secured to @columbus_official seat and chainstays via some little @demon_frameworks style slotted plugs.
Both chainstay plugs were through drilled for internal cable routing exits. This brake side one was my favourite of the two, I found the tight little loop from the plug to the banjo bolt of the calliper particularly aesthetically pleasing.
The frame was delivered to the customer unpainted as he was going to treat it to a special finish when his funds allowed. I haven’t actually seen the bike completed yet. I should probably drop the owner a line.