Foreing exchange #forex es el mercado financiero con mayor liquidez y volumen de operación diaria a nivel mundial donde se intercambian una divisa frente a otra.
Un comerciante o #trader en este mercado opera en base a la especulación sobre el valor del activo comprando o vendiendo según la dirección que su análisis le esté definiendo.
This is my first post of the year, this year I am trading just one pair and blocking out the noise. This year is for absolute focus and nothing else.
Also I think I'll be using the black background chat more often as the white one gets too bright at night for my eyes. The black one is much better for my eyes.
This is my history for today.
Took two long positions, both didn't expand how I wanted it to expand but still secured something.
I will be watching tomorrow's price action very closely as price has reacted nicely to the 1.1338 level.
Hope you all had an amazing day in the market.
Resultados auditados de nuestra cuenta MAM desde noviembre 20%. Resultados auditados desde mayo en el copytrade (cerrado) 50% de beneficios❤️ sumando un total de 70%. Inversión en automático.
Tu academia aplica lo que dice? Te demuestran sus resultados?
Aprendes de traders reales? Auditados?
GOAL NUMBER 2 OF THE YEAR COMPLETE-ish...
So today I test drove one of my all time favourite cars, the BMW M4. I was 18 when these first were produced and ever since I’ve told myself I’d own one.
I’ve completed all the checks with BMW and now it’s just time to find one with the right spec!
We’re all making big moves at SOFX and so are our clients... either get on board, or get smoked 👌🏻
Do you really like your job ? when you wake up every single day, how do you feel about yourself
and about your life ? i remember the day when i strated trading.i started because i was tired of working long hours and at the end of the month, i feel like iam jobless.five years later,i quited that job and started my carrer as a trader and since that time, i have never looked back. my life has completely changed.i had time to do whatever i want Today ,i enjoy every second in my life with my family, and i don't imagine my self someday working a 9-5 day job.
i don't recommend you to quit your job right now if you don't like it.but there is an other choice that requires time and patience.stay at work but when you come back home, you have at least 2 hours that you can use to learn. learn today to change your life tomorrow.that's what i did .and you can do it if you want.