Starting in 1509, the colour of blue glass was made from Lapis Lazuli (lapis). This was because artists could not create the colour blue just using their paints. Lapis is a deep blue semi-precious stone prized since antiquity for its intense colour. This was very expensive and only the fortunate could purchase glass with lapis blue.
At the end of the middle ages, lapis began to be exported to Europe, where it was ground into powder and made into the colour ultramarine, the finest and most expensive of all blue pigments. It was used by some of the most important artists of the Renaissance and Baroque, including Masaccio, Perugino, Titian and Vermeer, and was often reserved for the clothing of the central figures of their paintings, especially the Virgin Mary.
1. Where is peace? If all the wars in the 🌎world ended would we have peace?⠀
2. If we can 💆control all the external circumstances would we finally have peace?⠀
3. If everyone listed to me and my way of doing things, would we have 🌿peace?⠀
4. Peace is an inner state that one realizes when the mind is 🦋tranquil.⠀
5. Externally a lot can be happening, but if the mind is 🌸calm, then you have attained peace.⠀
Please 🙏share if you have had any glimpses of peace today...
Crafting time memang kebahagiaan tersendiri untukku.
Nggak sekali 2x kesukaanku direndahkan hanya karena berbeda dari kebanyakan orang, malah menyuruh menggantinya dengan hobi lain. Kalau kalian mau ya lakukan, tidak perlu memaksa orang lain, yang penting kesukaanku nggak merugikan kalian kan?
Thanks buat kak Rikasari, fashion blogger kesukaanku karena darimu banyak hal yang bisa kupetik, nggak perlu mikirin pendapat orang lain terus menerus, kalau suka lakukan! Semua yang dimulai dari kesukaan pasti akan buat enjoy.
. 🍀Handmade by Rie Jmorrie-Mori Kei🍀