We’ve got something special for you! We worked together this weekend to come up with a great workout! Come down to my class @showdown_meltdown and try it out, all day today and Thursday! See you there!
Can lifting weights help you shed body fat?! The short answer: HELL YES💪🏻 But why is it so good? Well, bird...I'm glad you asked!
1. The more muscle you have, the higher your basal metabolic rate (BMR) aka the # of calories you burn while doing absolutely nothing. So for example, two people are bumming it on the couch - 1 has a solid base of muscle & 1 has next to none. Guess who is burning more calories simply by sitting there watching the Great British Bake Off? Yep, Miss Muscle Tone🏋🏼♀️
2. The AFTER BURN!🔥 Ooo big buzz word, but it's actually awesome. The after burn (i.e. calories you continue to burn AFTER you finish your workout) is much higher from strength training than it is from something like steady state cardio for example. This is down to the fact that the repair process after a strength session is much more taxing on the body than following a cardio workout, which requires the use of more energy (calories). As a result, the post-workout calorie burn remains elevated for a longer period of time!
3. You'll preserve more lean muscle mass when you cut calories. So you're trying to shed some body fat, of course the first thing you do is drop the macros down, which can then result in a loss of muscle mass along with the fat mass. However, incorporating strength training while in a caloric deficit can ensure the muscle lost will be much more minimal🙏🏻
To wrap it up - the best structure for fat loss is a combination of strength training & cardio with the correct macro ratios for your unique body. No bird is the same, so it's important to ensure you find the perfect balance for yourself. Feel like you have no freakin' clue where to start? We got you, girl! Check out our LYB plan (link in our bio), which does it all for you or send us a DM and we'll help you figure it out!👯♀️xo
Fase di riscaldamento prima dell’allenamento 💪🏻
Affondi alternati in equilibrio per gli arti inferiori, il movimento coinvolge anche la schiena ed il cilindro addominale 🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♂️ ⚡️For Fit Life! for your health!⚡️
💦15 MIN STAIRMASTER CARDIO💦
This one gets your heart rate up BIG TIME!! I’ve been loving this form of cardio because it’s not boring, it’s quick, & effective 👏🏼👏🏼 yes yes yes let’s get a sweat on👇🏼💦
1. Normal Steps level 10-11 | 3 min
2. Every Other level 10-11 | 3 min
3. Jog level 16-17 | As Long As Possible within one minute, normal steps for the rest of the minute (I try to jog for @ least 30sec This burnss🔥)PSA please be careful with this one, I like to keep my thumb on the lowering button in case I’m in a pickle and need to stop lol
4. Side Steps level 10-11 | 1 min 30 sec each side
5. Squat Jumps level 10 | As Long As Possible within one minute, normal steps for the rest of the minute (🔥🔥 this one BURNS 😫 & it seems sketchy at first but as long as you’re holding on and have your arms help you jump it’s bad!)
6. Normal Steps level 10-11 | 2 min
7. Every Other level 10-11 | 2 min
Anddd that’s it for a total of 15 min on the nose & it’s goes by soo fast trust me 🙌🏼
🔥BEST CARDIO FOR FAT LOSS🔥
Hint: It’s not the treadmill 😅
. 📸 From my friend @maxfit 💪😊
🔥 If you like running on he treadmill, then keep doing it. This post is meant to open your eyes to more effective (and fun) cardio options.
🔥 All exercises show are for a 160 pound person. The calorie burn ranges based on fitness levels & intensity.
🔥 For fat loss to occur, you actually don’t need to do any cardio at all. Stay with me. You need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight or fat. In order for most of the weight you lose to be fat, you should create this deficit through resistence training, cardio, core and mostly clean eating. .
💪 Hope this helps! Feel free to share or tag a friend. Like this or have questions? Drop them below! ⬇️
Follow @@[email protected]
4 18115 hours ago
‼️ Hiit FULL body workout ‼️
Quick, effective , but KILLER !! Be ready to die after this sesh🤪
✖️ 3 round of 1 min for each exercise
✖️ Don’t stop until you’ve done ALL the exercises
✖️ Take 1 min rest between the rounds!!
Currently editing a new YouTube video : How to get a hourglass shape 🎥 stay tuned !! Living tomorrow by night for Toronto GUYYYYYS I’m sooo exited lalalallalallalala 🎉🎉 btw wish you a lovely day!!
Happy Saturday loves! 🤗Give this full body cardio workout a go to get the weekend off to a sweaty sculpting start 💪🏽💦This workout is challenging and effective while providing options to make it fully low impact as well 🙌🏽 Tag a friend to get your sculpt on with and stay accountable! 👯♀️ If you’re up for the challenge, add a round or 2 of yesterday’s ab sculpt to the end of your workout.🔥🔥
I’d love to hear below if you plan to give this a go, or better yet how it went! 🙏🏽😅 Happy sculpting and have a wonderful and safe weekend! 💛👊🏽 #hbsculptfullbody#hbsculptHIIT
💪🏽Complete 4 rounds
💪🏽30 seconds work, 10 seconds rest per move. Be sure to hit both sides!
1️⃣forearm plank oblique pumps
👉🏽see clip for low impact version
3️⃣three legged dog w/ 3 point knee tuck
👉🏽from a down dog with lifted leg, draw knee to opposite elbow, exhaling breath and contracting abdominals as you make contact. Repeat, this time drawing knee to your chest, and repeat once more drawing knee to same side elbow as lifted leg
4️⃣glute bridge marches
5️⃣pushup + mountain climber
6️⃣curtsy lunge to squat hop
👉🏽see clip for low impact version
7️⃣downdog glute kicks
👉🏽see hopping variation for more challenge
8️⃣single leg bridge pumps
56 42552 days ago
3 JUMP ROPE VARIATIONS‼️
Which one will you try?
Tag a friend who’d like this 🙌
Follow 👉 @maxsbestbootcamp
By 📸 👉 @maxfit (owner)
🔥 Even jumping rope at a moderate pace, burns 10-16 calories per minute.
✅ Once you master the basics, you can add some variety into your jump rope workouts. Owner Max is demonstrating a few of our favorites here for you in this video. Options 1 & 2 are classics. Option 3 is advanced & takes a lot of practice.
2️⃣ High Knees
3️⃣ Double Unders
💪 We hope this helps! If it did, be sure to share it & drop your thoughts/questions below!