This photo is from last Wednesday, but I’m in Birmingham again, so why not🤷🏼♀️
Peak: Today is my birthday and I always love that day. I’m officially adult in all the countries 2️⃣1️⃣
Pit: yesterday night when I was going to bed I said “wow tomorrow on my bday I will wake up in Birmingham” (for me this all kinda still sounds surreal and I still can’t believe I live in the UK). Instead I woke up in the middle of the night because of the nightmare about the hotel I stayed in and with sore throat. So it’s better to specify your expectations 😂
My lovely client Ann, she does facial every month and she is going to be 103 years old in March 2019👍🏼🥰
She always says jokes and made me laughing :)
There is some suggestion from her:
1. 🚿Take a cold shower in the mornings: it strengthens the vessels and improves blood circulation.
2. 🌲🌺Engage in physical work in nature, such as gardening.
3. ☕️For breakfast- oatmeal ; At night- 2 cups of buttermilk🍶 (kefir)
4. 🍏Every day you need to eat two or three apples.
5. 🍜For lunch-fish or 🐓chicken soup with 🥦vegetables, without a main dish.
6. 🧀Occasionally cheese and sausages. And almost no fat.
7. 📚I read books all the time. This is very important. Trains memory.
8. 💪🏼Exercise, reading and optimism-it is, believe me, the best recipe to live a hundred years, or more!
9. 💃🏻Move more. I make myself go out on the street every day, even just to walk around my house. The key to staying young is to keep moving.
Don't look at the calendar. Just rejoice in every day.
10. 💆🏻♀️Take care of your skin. Always moisturize it. As Elizabeth Arden said, "If you want to look great in 40, start taking care of yourself in 20."
Book your facial 👇🏼www.iaesthetics.us
Just over a year ago we invested in our barber chairs with @retrobelmonts . We swapped the cow hide for faux leather and made our chairs far more comfortable for our customers. You spend a good 30 - 60 mins sat in them depending on what service you’ve asked for so it makes good sense that comfort is key. #SWYD#barbers#cardiff
Meet The Members Monday:
What's your name?
Peter Gilbey 👋🏼 When and how did you get started with us?
I joined in June earlier this year. I’d moved to Cardiff from the Swansea Valley in February, where I had tried CrossFit on-and-off then, so when I moved, I knew I wanted to join a new CrossFit box. I emailed a few, and Boat Shed was the first to reply!
What's your favourite workout?
Tough question; I’d have to say the rower!
What's your least favourite workout?
What’s the best part about working out at The Boat Shed?
The social aspect - everyone is so welcoming and supportive.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
My two dogs from back home - Captain & Rosie 💚
What’s in your most frequently used emoji tab?
What’s the first CD you ever bought?
American Idiot by Greenday.
What’s the best cheat meal you enjoy to have?
👏 fried 👏 chicken 👏
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
Theresa May (she’s not having a good day…). What’s your favorite flavour of ice cream?
Cherry and vanilla .
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Lion because they’re glorious and majestic.
If you could invite one person around for dinner who would it be and why?
Barrack Obama - he’s bae.
What's your nickname and why?
I have quite a few depending on the group of friends (and the age I was) but most people call me Pete now. My Mam does call me Wink though… 🤔
The Gin To My Tonic took over Cardiff Castle this weekend for a gin tasting extravaganza!
Thank you Cardiff for being such an amazing bunch. Its not everyday you get to drink gin in a castle and you made it an experience to remember❤️ #thegintomytonic#cardiff
Barbes contra tatuatges.
El jugador de la selecció gal·lesa de rugbi Jack Ball atacant durant el triomf del seu equip per 72-24 a Cardiff en el partit contra Tonga. Les dues seleccions són de països on el rugbi és un esport central. A Gal·les que els jugadors portessin barba era una tradició que està tornant, mentre que a Tonga es fan tatuatges polinesis.
Foto: Geoff Caddick / AFP
Aquest é sel pòster del diari ARA de demà.
tots els #ARAmirades a mirades.ara.cat