Man, I needed this #TherapyThursday. I was going to share with you my morning routine, but it’s been nonexistent since I’ve been sick. Normally, the first part of my morning routine is meditation. Quite honestly, I FORCE myself to do it and whenever I get out of a routine, it’s the first thing to go. I never want to meditate. I always resist it. But I haven’t done it for about a week now (because I’ve been sick) and I can really feel a difference. My anxiety is much higher when I don’t meditate, my thoughts race, and I become much more scattered. I meditate because there is so much research out there to suggest that it is important for our mental health. I made it the first part of my morning routine because it’s an easy thing to do while I wait for coffee, and if I don’t prioritize me, then I won’t do it. If you want to start meditating, my advice is to start small. Way small. Like 2-3 minutes a day. I’ve been doing 10 and using the Waking Up App with @SamHarrisOrg. Once you start, it gets so much easier and you really do notice a different. Do you meditate? What works for you? .
Loving this slight pause in the heatwave ☀️ The little bit of rain has given everything a slightly earthy smell, that always makes me think of Sandalwood 🌿 There’s something so lovely and grounding 🧘🏼♂️ about its earthy, warm, woody, aroma. 🍃 Sandalwood has lots of anti-inflammatory properties that can act as a powerful anti-ageing tonic and assist with healing problem skin. Our balm is also made with organic Almond oil and Shea Butter, it’s a luxurious treat for your skin 💛🌹
? Want to know the 7 Essential Secrets to Feel Sexy, Reduce Stress & Have More Energy? .
? If the answer is YES, join me and Sally for our LIVE masterclass coming soon... .
* The Life Make-Over Plan™ - How To Feel Sexy, Reduce Your Stress & Have More Energy For Life! .
* Feeling sexy from the inside out - is IN! .
* If you've ever experienced... .
Inability to concentrate
* That's not sexy am I right? .
* These are just some of the signs of stress and chronic stress which leave you feeling anything but sexy... .
* Stress is normal - but chronic stress is not... .
* It leaves you drained, with no energy, and the last thing you feel is raring to go... .
* We are going to show you how to Shift & Lift your life so you can reduce your stress, feel sexy and have bags of energy! .
* AND there's a very cool takeaway waiting for you! .
* Join our Closed Facebook Group Your Holistic Fit ™ where you'll find some pre-webinar work you can get started on ASAP... .
7pm Toronto Tues 22/1/19 & 11 am Wed 23/1/29 Melb time
Link in BIO 💕Maggie & Sally 👍
Black Pepper essential oil is a great way to relieve anxious feelings. When used aromatically, Black Pepper essential oil can help soothe heightened emotions. Place a few drops into a diffuser or inhale it directly to receive its aromatic benefits. .
How do I function through nursing school, work out, dance and still have the energy to hang with friends and enjoy life’s little moments?
With this little miracle in a bottle, roll on essential oil ENERGIZER! 💥💥💥
Made with a custom blend to increase circulation, wake you up, perk you up, improve concentration and promote feelings of happiness! 🤩🌼⚡️☄️🎇🎉
As always mixed with all natural safflower oil to prevent dryness (essential for our cold climate ❄️) and create a healthy glow! 💧
This little roller is a life saver on busy days, morning and just any time I need a little pick me up! I like to rub it on the inside of my wrists, soles of feet and temples or crown of head.
DM if you are interested in this product! ♥️