The Canyons de Furnas in Capitólio, Brazil 🌼 . . .
Here are some interesting facts about the region surrounding Capitólio: . . .
1.The Lago de Furnas is the largest man-made lake in Brazil, and one of the largest man made reservoirs in the world at 1,406,260 square kilometers! 🌊 . . .
2.The hydroelectric dam along the river is an important source of electrical power for all of Minas Gerais and the surrounding region. ⚡ . . .
3. The area surrounding the lake is a popular destination for summer activities such as water sports, swimming, boating, and hiking. It is also well-known for its spectacular waterfalls and canyons, like this famous spot! 😍 It was such an awesome experience touring the canyons and swimming in the famous Lagoa Azul! More pictures to come. 🏞 . . .
The famous #cafedeparismontecarlo in Monaco, the second smallest country in the world and one of the richest. This cafe sits just outside the legendary #casinodemontecarlo and near the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. The visuals of this place make it so hard to take yours eyes off of! 🌴🌊
Easily one of the most memorable experiences and fun trips I’ve ever had. Ed Sheeran was amazing and it just wouldn’t have been the same without my friend who came to enjoy it with me. This concert was a bucket list item for me and I loved every minute....and really glad I didn’t have to fly to Europe to see him. Thank you guys for making this so fun and memorable! And for not making fun of me too bad because I might have gotten a little excited about the concert. And I don’t even care that 75% of the audience were young females with the other 25% husbands, boyfriends, and dads to those 75%. And don’t mind the screaming and singing in the videos. The guy next to me was so loud and very obnoxious the whole concert. #edsheeranconcert#bucketlist#eastla#socal