NOT A BEFORE AND AFTER. The photo on the left was almost five years ago when I bought this cute little kimono thing. Today on the right. I loved my body then and I love it now. I think it’s incredibly cool that I literally grew a small human inside me, and now I’m constantly finding new and cool things I can do with my body that make me feel great. It’s all about the journey (hella cheesy but also true)
I noticed that I’ve made a few new friends on here so I thought I’d share a little about myself!
1. I’m a PhD student in Nutritional Biology and my area of emphasis is exercise nutrition and physiology. I’m currently running a study where I’m looking at the effects of intermittent fasting on exercise performance and various bio markers of health in male runners 🏃
2. I’m engaged to an amazing, amazing man. He’s a combat infantry veteran who now has 3 degrees in the areas of nutrition and health. He’s the most incredible person I’ve ever met 💗
3. My favorite food is cheese and anyone who knows me well can vouch for that 🧀
4. My favorite thing to do is eat. I loooove food and can talk about it all day 🍕
5. I have a small black cat named Etsy. Yes, we named her after the website because we also thought it was a cute cat name. She’s my baby and can do no wrong 😆
6. I hate talking on the phone. I’ll do it but I really avoid it at all costs.
7. I love fresh flowers, especially roses 🌹
8. I have two love languages-quality time and gift giving/receiving 🎁
9. I don’t bull shit. I’m a straight-shooter so I’ll always tell the truth. I do also try to be mindful and tactful, otherwise you’re just mean 😤
10. Lastly, I’m always cold. Like always. I have two heating blankets and more scarves and beanies than anyone should ever need. My hands get can so cold that a friend of mine used to call me the ice-queen 🙄
I look forward to sharing my life and this fitness journey of mine with you.
✨Happy Sunday everyone ✨
Only about 13 more trees to cut down then we will be done logging🤩 It was almost impossible to find a company that would do it without wiping out all of our beautiful forest, so Dan decided to hire just 1 logger, and take the logs to the mill himself! He is such a go getter, LOVE it 😍 So much more extra work, but he doesn’t whine and sniffle, he gets up extra early and kicks ass💪 Up next, a couple of retaining walls at this site and a pole barn building to live in temporary! I can’t wait, little kid Christmas excited over here😍 PS logging scares the crap out of me, how do you loggers handle how unpredictable widow makers are?!😳🙅🏼♀️ #propertygoals#progress#pnw#hotmess#gogetter#cantstopwontstop#blondie#selfie#happyplace#futureparadise#forestcleanup#vision#dreambig