Sometimes we as men don't realize how much our women are investing in us. Her heart, her energy, her hopes, her goals, her body and even sometimes her own identity. And the craziest part about their investment is they rarely want all those things back in return. I just respect it, don't abuse it, and sacrifice the little bullshit that means next to nothing to me but everything to her. And she stay getting BIG returns on investment.😏😏😁💪🏾💯
via @buzzfeednews || The comedian says Bill Cosby deserves some company in jail: “Catholic priests, a Supreme Court justice, and the president of the United States.” Hugely also pointed out that very powerful men accused of sexual misconduct still have large support from women. Watch the full episode on PROFILE on Facebook.
The key to a new amazing relationship is the RESET button.
1. A relationship goal is collaborative success of winning and happily achieving together not an individual therapy or counselling relationship.
2. People normally say "communication is the key". I say that depends on what you're communicating.
3. Here is a math equation for you; 1 happy person + 1 chronically sad person in a relationship = 2 sad people eventually.
I believe people need to discover them self before they introduce others into their life.
4. I always hear people talk about relationship goals.
Most relationships normally die after that relationship goal has been achieved. I believe people should more focus on relationship values than relationship goals.
5. I believe we must understand every season and terrain of the person we get with (as in their personality and their core values) before we have children with them.
The land of a person's personality will always look beautiful in the summer until the stormy winter's kicks in, that's when they morph into something uncool.
6. Men should not look for a mother in a woman and a woman should not look for a father in a man.
You do not have sex with your mother and you do not sexually seduce your father, so don't try to compare parent and personal relationships together, they are different dynamics.
7. I hate when I hear people talk about what their ex did right in comparison to their new relationship.
Your ex wouldn't be your ex if all was right.
8. Sex with your partner is not a gift, it's communication of feelings, language, understanding and bonding.
If you use sex as a tool to control him or her, you will both eventually lose.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I Love US! During a season of torrential rainfall this community flooded substantially and people’s homes and personal belongings were ruined- however in the midst of the destruction - they did not lose their joy nor their sense of love for one another- instead of acquiescing to what could have justifiably been a moment of pure dejection- they instead gathered together and made enough food for everyone to have something to eat. It’s remarkable that even during storms and destruction - our spirits remain intact. Beautiful. -
UPDATE: this video is from Floods that recently took place in Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹 there are ways we can contribute and help the efforts there.