Big Data is the future of next 10-15 years of career, MNC's and governments are focusing more on Big Data related operations and allocating huge amount of budget towards Big Data Jobs.
Are you still thinking 😴🤔🤔?? Bag your resume with industry specific real time projects on Big Data with Hadoop and invoke various career opportunities. Join our new Big Data with Hadoop Program with 5+ Real Time Projects. 👉 Mentor Support until you get placed on Big Data
👉 Resume Support
👉 Live Projects
👉 Mock Interviews
👉 Life Time E-Learning Access
👉 100% Career Transition to Big Data
👉 High Quality Content
Why wait?? Join now and grab early-bird discounts upto 30%
Enroll here 👉 https://www.bepec.in/registration-form #bigdata#bigdataanalysis#hadoop#hadoopsummit#hdfs#mapreduce#yarn#spark#scala#datasciencetraining#bigdatatraining#flume
People usually say F&B is the most lucrative business but very looooong hours. So if you're still looking for a solution that enables you to monitor business wherever you are, then look no further, eMenu App is the perfect solution for you.
With eMenu, the FUTURE is now.
🏋️♂️ Mr. Meter awarded SentiSquare!
Customer Experience was at the heart of Clientology Huddle - CX conference June 10-11, 2019, which was organized by the Clientology Institute.
👉 The customer is also a priority for us at SentiSquare. We help our clients by our magic AI 🔮 to improve both customer satisfaction and contact center processes.
👉 As part of the conference, we signed up for the CX Awards and we are proud to have won the award in our CX Measurement category over the other great projects of our corporate colleagues.
Mr. Meter goes to SentiSquare! Thank you all for evaluating our work. 👊 .
Da oggi “L’algoritmo e l’oracolo” di Alessandro Vespignani con Rosita Rijtano per @ilsaggiatoreed è in libreria “Chi controlla i dati, controlla il futuro”, ha detto ieri il falso ma vero Zuck, articolo su Rep 👉🏻 https://bit.ly/2Ixyki8
Sr Engineer, Applications Designs, develops, and communicates technology models and foundations used to run applications, data, and infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems “end-to-end”: including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Required Education
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
3-5 years Application Development Experience
Master's Degree in Computer Science or Business Field
2- 3 years, Healthcare Industry
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Microsoft Technologies, BizTalk server, SSIS and ITIL
2 1710 June, 2019
Sr Engineer, EIS Job Summary
Responsible for all the aspects of architecture, design and implementation of Data Management solution using Big Data platform on Cloudera or Hortonworks and other areas of enterprise application platforms. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
• Convert concepts to technical architecture, design and implementation • Provide guidance on choosing ideal Architecture, Evaluating tools and Frameworks, define Standards & Best Practices for implementing scalable business solutions
• Implement Batch and Real-time data ingestion/extraction processes through ETL, Streaming, API, etc., between diverse source and target systems with structured and unstructured datasets • Design and build data solutions with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability
• Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics
• Build data model for analytics and application layers
• Contribute to leading and building a team of top-performing data technology professionals
• Help with project planning and scheduling • Expert level experience on Hadoop cluster components and services (like HDFS, YARN, ZOOKEEPER, AMBARI/CLOUDERA MANAGER, SENTRY/RANGER, KERBEROS, etc.)
• Ability to participate and lead, in solving technical issues while engaged with infrastructure and vendor support teams Required Education
Experience in building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka, Storm or Spark-Streaming • Proven experience on Big Data tools such as, Spark, Hive, Impala, Polybase, Phoenix, Presto, Kylin, etc.
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources (using ETL tool such, Talend, etc.)
• Experience building solutions with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Memsql
• Strong experience on Database technologies, Data Warehouse, Data Validation & Certification, Data Quality, Metadata Management and Data Governance
• Experience with programming language such as, Java/Scala/Python, etc.
• Experience implementing Web application and Web Services APIs (REST/SOAP)
This baby 🐢 turtle only has 8 years. 🤔Probably she will live about 💯 years. Now that we live longer👵🏼👴🏼, treatment models have changed 💉💊🧪and many of these changes are namely driven by data📲💽💿📀⌨️💻.
Healthcare analytics have the potential to reduce costs of treatment, predict outbreaks of epidemics, avoid preventable diseases and improve the quality of life in general.