If you’re my child you love a #snackbox ! Here was today’s #lunchbox featuring #homemadesushi out of last night’s #fishsticks#leftovers . Yep!
The baby got #figs and #raspberries with cheese and some “onion ring” crunch snacks. Big sister had cheese and #slicedapples with her salty snacks. The sushi used up last night’s rice, fish sticks, tartar sauce and sliced cucumbers.
Wishing you all an #easyfast and an easy time feeding your kids to those who observe.
TETEIRAS YUMBOX! 💙
One of the best investments I have made since having son was buying this yumbox lunchbox📦
1. It makes lunch so much more fun to make lol
2. It gives him a variety of kai to eat - #smorgasboard
3. Its leak proof, seals tightly, keeps it fresh & is all in one small little box
4. Saves you a lot of money by buying in bulk
5. There is absolutely no plastic taken to kohanga with his lunch
6. He loves it!!! 😊
Today in his lunch box he had: grapes, kiwifruit, cheerio sausages, carrots, peanut butter pretzels, tiny teddies, bbq crackers, rice stix, coconut popcorn, soy mix and homemade bacon, egg & spinach pastries👍🏻