No proper pencil. No proper paper. Only the #Basics
0 0just now
You can tighten or loosen it by simply pulling on the belt buckle and that makes it the perfect accessory for the next wedding you attend in the perfect black suit.
Visit the New Market/Lindsay Street Store now
Para colorir o sábado.
A cor roxa fica linda com amarelo, vermelho, verde, pink, e também em composições menos impactantes como com lavanda, lilás, cinza mescla...
Copie esse look!
Blusa Allegra roxa
Somente nos tamanhos P e M
Entregas em todo o 🇧🇷 via correio.
📲 Pedidos via direct ou
📲WhatsApp link na bio
In een rafelig tentje de vrieskou trotseren, zonder warme kleren of dekens. Kinderen in kamp Barbu in de Syrische provincie Aleppo hebben geen keus, maar blijven er toch vrolijk onder. Gelukkig kunnen wij hen warm houden met UNICEF Basics!
With the reality that a higher degree of stress is placed on the lower back during the conventional deadlift, it becomes extremely important that you are diligent with your set up and execution of the lift!
These 5 simple cues will streamline your conventional deadlift set up so that you mitigate your risk of injury by setting up perfectly for every set and so that you have a consistent mental check list to employ during each deadlift training session.
1. Walk up to the bar and stand 1 inch from the bar with your feet approximately shoulder width apart. To ensure that you maintain a vertical bar path throughout the entire lift – making sure the bar is over the centre of your foot is key!
2. Bend at the HIPS (not the knees) and grab the bar where the knurling meets the smooth part of the bar. This should be a relatively close hand positioning, likely immediately outside of your stance.
3. This next step is IMPORTANT! Bend your knees and bring your shins to the bar. Most people make the mistake here of pulling the bar towards them – bringing your shins towards the bar places you in the proper pulling position for YOU and allows you to set up your spine in a more efficient manner in the next step.
4. Pull your chest upwards and your shoulder blades down and together (consider the cue – chest proud and make the bar heavy in your hands). Focus your gaze on a point on the ground in front of you to maintain a neutral spine. As you pull your chest upwards you should feel your back straighten out into an organized position.
5. Brace the core (big breath into the stomach and brace for impact from a Mike Tyson gut punch) and lift.
Further detailed cues can be employed on an individual basis but following these five steps on every set up will quickly improve your efficiency of set up, consistency of performance all while decreasing your risk of injury.
How often do you dedicate sessions to movement quality rather than quantity 🧐?
It’s common practise to go balls to the wall during our resistance training sessions but are you slowing down to access your movement quality every once in a while?
This above session was much about working through my ranges and keeping reps slow to focus on form and the correct musculature with the aim of correcting some minor imbalances and postural issues I’ve been made aware of recently.
Remember that longevity is key and the only way to achieve that is to take care of the one body you have! 💯.
#shawfitness | Consistency | Positivity | Results.
Check www.shawfit.com/blog for more information or 📧 [email protected] for info on training plans and coaching 🌍.