Amanhã (21), estreia a terceira temporada de um dos maiores reality shows de culinária, o Masterchef Profissionais.
Uma das novidades desta edição é que o programa contará com a participação de um homem transexual na equipe.
No trailer exibido, Thales afirma a apresentadora Ana Paula Padrão "Sou um cara transexual e tive que vencer muitas barreiras por conta disso".
Thales é professor de gastronomia, chef de cozinha e empresário.
A permanência dele no programa irá depender de sua habilidade na cozinha.
Vamos ficar na expectativa!! ❤
happy birthday to this beautiful queen!!! ilysm and miss you!! have a great day!!!
[AC: justforwdw ]
[SONG: 90210 by blackbear acoustic version ]
[DT: @tatedoll ]
[IB: me ] [App: cute cut pro (used a bit of video star)]
Guns N’ Roses performing live at Castle Donington Park, Donington, England (August 20th 1988)
• on the same bill as: Iron Maiden, Kiss, David Lee Roth, Megadeth, Helloween
• attendance: 90,000
• setlist: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, You're Crazy, Paradise City, Blues Jam, Welcome To The Jungle, Patience, Sweet Child O' Mine, Anarchy In The UK [Axl & Lars Ulrich w/ Megadeth]
Guns were booked before they’d taken off, they were second on the bill, sandwiched between Helloween & Megadeth. And when they went on, people stormed the stage and got crushed. Sadly two people had died, Alan Dick (18) & Peter Siggers (20).
• Izzy: That was… very strange. I mean, I saw it all go down. I stopped the gig three times. Kids were lookin’ at me, givin’ me this real intense look, like “something really, really bad is going down.” You could read it all in their faces. I tried to stop the band… like three times… but they just kept playing, y’know on and on. Then I turned around and I could see the bodies being pulled out.
• Steven: Donington was the worst show we’ve ever played. You don’t what’s happening so you can’t stop it.
• Tom Zutaut: The band was upset about it. They wondered what kind of security they had at a gig if people could be crushed.
• Slash: We had no idea that anyone was hurt, let alone killed. After we’d done the gig and were celebrating in a nearby pub, Alan came in, completely distraught, and gave us the news. It was horrible. Something that had been cause for celebration a moment before had become a tragedy.