Does anybody remember me posting about the Build-A-Bear Wonder Woman Costume from the “Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice” movie?? I posted it back on August 26, 2018.....
I ended up actually getting it almost EXACTLY a month later on September 25, 2018.... after making that post... a really sweet person (who is now someone I can call my friend) messaged me and I sent her the money for it, she bought it for me. At the time (and still to this day) it was only available online on the Build-A-Bear UK website and NOT the US site.
I went through so much trying to find this outfit on selling apps and eBay and such!! I originally bought it from somebody on Poshmark... days went by and she I guess just wasn’t checking her Poshmark Page... she had little to no information of how to contact her. I messaged people she sold to before and asked if they knew how to contact her. I eventually searched for her on Facebook, I guess got in touch with her friend? Her friend then told her to check her Poshmark.. and she did. She then gave me this long story about how Poshmark would do her wrong, she would send people their product and then she wouldn’t receive the money? So basically she was trying to scam me and have me PayPal her the money. I actually have even more stories with trying to get this costume but I had to delete stuff cause this caption is already long enough.
All in all, yes after all that trouble... I’m happy to of found someone here in my own Build-A-Bear community to of helped me get this. You’d think I would have posted about it much sooner! But I never had a bear to put the costume on that looked good. And if anybody has followed my page long enough.. you’d know that I’m not the biggest fan of dressing my stuffed animals. It has to be a VERY specific type of outfit, otherwise I think most of the outfits Build-A-Bear sells are very child-like anymore. But I ended up buying the “Happy Hugs Teddy”, because that’s what Build-A-Bear modeled the costume on. And the head piece fits perfectly without the elastics being shown, it’s just perfect! And I’m so happy to have the outfit in my collection!
“I can save today, you can save the world” -Steve (Wonder Woman)
I love my new Christmas sweaters! They’re perfect for a chilly Winter Break ☺️
This evening we are burning #bourbonmaple 🍁🍁🥃🥃and it quickly fills the whole room!
Thoughts: with scent notes of barrel-aged bourbon, sugared amber, and maple wood, this candle is a perfect mix of manly and sweet, just like me💁♂️. Perfect for those cold winter nights, it warms you just like a tumblr of bourbon, and fluffy waffles with maple syrup drizzled on top. Throw 7/10, scent 9/10, packaging 6/10. Defintley a staple this holiday season! #bathandbodyworks#candles#babw#twoquickwicks#currentlyburning
Happy Holidays to my Build-A-Bear/Stuffed Animal loving fam!!💞🎁
Unlike my last giveaway, where I could email a Build-A-Bear E-Gift Card to ANYBODY in the world.. this current giveaway of the Gingerbread Couple is only open to people in the United States due to shipping costs and in hoping the winner receives the pair on or around Christmas!
Here are the rules....
* Make sure you’re following me, @BuildABearWorkshop1 (I have apps to check, and don’t follow me just to unfollow... also don’t follow if you don’t even like what I post).
* Repost the picture above, either by screen-shotting the picture.. or by using third party repost apps such as “Repost” or by going to the iPhone App or Google Play store and search “Instagram Repost”.
* In the caption of the repost... tag myself, @BuildABearWorkshop1 & the hashtag #GingerbreadBABGiveaway (make sure you spell everything correctly, because those tags are how I will see everyone who’s entered).
* Make sure you are at least 18+ years in age, or have your parents permission... since I will need your address in order to send you the prize.
* Comment 3 things on this post below.... 1) why you follow me. 2) what you would like to see more of on my page. 3) why you would love to win this giveaway.
EXTRA CREDIT (Optional):
* Get your friends to enter the giveaway, and when they repost the picture and caption the correct tags.. have them tag yourself as well and say you showed them this giveaway! Either have them repost it as an extra entry for yourself, or if they would like to enter too, they can! (You could even have them write why you should be the winner! Cause I really want someone who wants these bad to win).
Please do not message me about the giveaway, unless you have QUESTIONS. If your question is “I’m not sure what to comment to be entered”.... I’m going to be wondering why you are even entering in the first place.🤨
Otherwise— have fun, dazzle me with your entry comments☺️... SHARE THIS GIVEAWAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.... the more people that enter this giveaway... the more giveaways I’ll do!!!!!!😊😉⭐️✨
GIVEAWAY ENDS THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20th @ 11:00pm EST... and winner will be chosen next day!!
Fresh burn of #vanillasnowflake today and it's already home filling before its even pooled all the way out! ❄
Thoughts: Typically I am not a coconut fan, but this candle just became a new staple for winter. Now, don't let me sway anyone by mentioning coconut because it is not an overpowering tropical note. The blend between coconut, vanilla, and mint is perfection! The scent is light and dreamy, (a perfect bedroom candle) and gives you the "cold but cozy" sensation and takes you to a snowy mountaintop with a puppy! (If that makes any sense 😄) Throw 8/10.
The packaging alone is what drew me to this scent and now I am kicking myself for not grabbing for this in the past!