It may just be a #FridayFeeling , but I think we'd go great together 🤩.
If you're feeling it too, reach out today, and we'll match you up with a fantastic mortgage loan officer and get you on your way!
Being part of a community and helping those in need as a community makes our hearts and souls smile! We hope you’ll join the @uplandchamber and us for some fun and fundraising!! uplandcacoc.wliinc38.com
5 great tips for moving with pets! 🐱🐶
1. Prepare an easily-accessible 'overnight kit' that has enough dog food, kitty litter, toys and grooming tools to sustain your pet and keep them comfortable during the first few days of unpacking.
2. If you're moving out of the area, inform your vet so you can take records and any prescription medications with you. See if they can recommend another vet in your new neighborhood.
3. During the move itself, the best way to reduce stress on an animal is to keep them in the quietest area possible. If you don't want to leave them with a friend or a kennel for the day (which is recommended), at least remove them from the action. This could mean emptying a bedroom on another floor and closing the door, or putting them in their carrier or kennel in the garage or car
4. Take the pet to the new house in your own vehicle. Cats and small dogs can be put in a carrier in the back seat, which can then be secured with a seatbelt. A bigger dog can be moved in a kennel in the back of the car; you may need to put seats down if possible.
5. Move the house before you move the pet. Set up as much as you can, even just in a room, before you introduce the animal to the new home. Confine them to a section of the house while they slowly adjust to their surroundings. #MovingTips #DougAndCraig #TheMoneyGuys #HighDesertMortgageTeam #AmericanFinancialNetwork
My ridiculous/amazing boyfriend decided it was a great idea to send me a GIANT bear to the office!!!! We now have a new mascot!!!!! Thanks babe, you’re ridiculous and I love you! #AFN#AmericanFinancialNetwork#BEAR