Meatballs!!! 🍝 Minus the pasta... I hate pasta. Don't know why. Always have. Sorry to anyone I just deeply offended. I know many people have an emotional connection to pasta, probably similar to my emotional connection to Ben and Jerry's... But, I digress... Back to homemade meatballs 😋
1 lb ground beef
2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 medium onion
Celery tops/ leaves from 1 bunch of celery
1 tbsp Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Dice celery and onion and saute in olive oil until lightly browned.
3. Mix all ingredients together in medium mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
4. Line baking sheet with tinfoil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
5. Roll meatball mixture into desired sizes and place on sheet (I make mine about 2" in diameter).
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
7. Let cool before serving with bread, parmesan, mozzarella, and tomato sauce (I'm a sucker for @raoshomemade).