Bitcoin bull and billionaire Mike Novogratz extolled the tokenization of real estate during this “crappy” crypto bear market, saying asset tokenization is an emerging trend.
Novogratz, the founder of crypto investment bank Galaxy Digital Capital Management, said the cryptocurrency market is in a slump, but there are many exciting developments occurring below the surface. “There are new technologies coming. There’s positive movement on the institutional adoption of the architecture needed.” Novogratz said several companies had been tokenizing luxury condos in the high-priced real estate markets of New York and Aspen, Colorado. “You’re going to see more and more of that,” “It’s not nearly as sexy as Web 3.0, but it’s a part of this broader movement of tokenization, digitalization in blockchain,” Novogratz noted. “The blockchain makes a lot possible.” —— Do you think blockchain technology is our inevitable future?
Share a few words!
Writing unit tests on the plane 👩🏻💻😂✈️ #startuplife! I'm on the way to TO for an exciting weekend - will tell you all about it soon! Work/life balance as an entrepreneur is a really malleable thing (and something I get asked about often). As I said last week at @womenofinflnce, I don't have great balance - between Crescendo and my freelance work I spent probably 80-90% of my time working. 😅 BUT it actually feels more balanced to me than working for another company, because I control my schedule, goals, and bandwidth. The work I do is very fulfilling, and I truly believe that my perfect work/life balance is not based on time percentage, it's when I feel fulfilled in both the work I do and the company I keep. Shoutout to my amazing team and my co-founders @stefankberg and @tubadsouza for being such an awesome and fulfilling part of my balance. 💪❤️
Internet of Things: Opportunities for the pharma and health care industries “More objects are becoming embedded with sensors and gaining the ability to communicate. The resulting information networks promise to create new #business models, improve #business processes, and reduce costs and risks” Mckinsey – Internet of Things (2010)
The Internet of Things ( #IoT) refers to t .. Read the full story on #7wData.be
As principais tecnologias que permitem a fusão dos mundos físico, digital e biológico são a Manufatura Aditiva, a IA, a IoT, a Biologia Sintética e os Sistemas Ciber Físicos (CPS)
Manufatura Aditiva ou Impressão 3D é a adição de material para fabricar objetos, formados por várias peças, constituindo uma montagem.
Inteligência Artificial é um segmento da computação que busca simular a capacidade humana de raciocinar, tomar decisões, resolver problemas, dotando softwares e robôs de uma capacidade de automatizarem vários processos.
Internet das Coisas representa a possibilidade de que objetos físicos estejam conectados à internet podendo assim executar de forma coordenada uma determinada ação. Um exemplo seriam carros autônomos que se comunicam entre si e definem o melhor momento (velocidade e trajeto, por exemplo) de fazer um cruzamento em vias urbanas.
Biologia Sintética é a convergência de novos desenvolvimentos tecnológicos nas áreas de química, biologia, ciência da computação e engenharia, permitindo o projeto e construção de novas partes biológicas tais como enzimas, células, circuitos genéticos e redesenho de sistemas biológicos existentes.
Sistemas Ciber-físicos sintetizam a fusão entre o mundo físico e digital. Dentro desse conceito, todo o objeto físico (seja uma máquina ou um linha de produção) e os processos físicos que ocorrem, em função desse objeto, são digitalizados. Ou seja, todos os objetos e processos na fábrica tem um irmão gêmeo digital.
Fonte: MDIC - Ministério da Indústria, Comércio Exterior e Serviços
Briefly about complex. Cryptocurrency exchange.
1. A cryptocurrency exchange is a special platform where you can exchange one cryptocurrency for another, or for various fiat currencies (dollar, euro, rubles, yuan). The exchange is the second place, in addition to mining, where you can get a certain amount of cryptocurrency.
2. The first official exchange Bitcoin Market appeared March 17, 2010. A second one MtGox opened on July 17 of the same year.
3. Currently, according to Coinmarketcap, there are more than 200 cryptocurrency stock exchanges and about fifty decentralized exchangers.
4. The cryptocurrency exchanges have a specially adopted slang, according to which major market players are called bulls (traders who buy currencies, thereby raising the exchange rate), bears (traders who sell currencies, thereby rolling the exchange rate down), and whales (experienced players). Pamp - a sharp upward movement of prices associated with a large volume of asset purchases. It happens when buying 10% of the total cryptocurrency (at least on the stock exchange).
5. Dump - the intentional sale of assets in large quantities, aimed at artificially lowering the rate in the short term.
6. In margin trading, a crypto trader (a player on the exchange) takes from a broker, in whose person the stock exchange most often acts, a loan, providing a collateral amount - a margin. There are two options for margin trading: a long position, or a raise, when a trader bet that the cryptoactive asset will rise in price, and a short position, or a short trade when the rate goes that the price of cryptocurrency will decrease.
7. The situation on the exchange is estimated using various indicators. The most common way to display the price chart - "Japanese candles." Traders prefer to read candlestick charts because they contain more information than line charts and are more useful for making trading decisions.
8. Crypto exchanges differ in terms of registration, languages used, commissions, and exchange pairs (BTC / USDT, BTC / BCH, ETH / USDT, etc.). There are some exchanges where you can exchange your cryptocurrency only on Bitcoin.
Looking ahead to the Japanese market 「I want a large-scale investment of the CARDANO Foundation」Charles Hoskinson
To read the full article go to our website：bittimes.net
（この記事の全文はプロフィールの URL からご覧ください）
1 1326 minutes ago
Orbis POS will come with a little help making small business owners
life more easily introducing them with our wireless Point Of Sale
terminals for their payments
Official Website link:
Mett, Bill Gates - American business-magnate, investor, philanthropist, and the main founder of Microsoft.
🖥 In 1975 Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft, which has become the world's largest PC software company. Bill Gates led the company as a chief executive officer until January 2000, and in 2014 he became a technology adviser of Microsoft.
💰 Since 1987 He has been included in the Forbes list of the world's wealthiest people. In the period from 1996 until 2007, and from 2009 until 2016 - he held the Forbes title of the richest person in the world.
📌 As a philanthropist, Bill Gates became one of the founders of Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation. Beginning in 2009, Bill Gates publishes an “Annual Message From Bil Gates” on the official website of the Foundation, which tells about the achievements of his charitable organization. Also in 2009, Gates and Warren Buffett founded The Giving Pledge, whereby they and other billionaires pledge to give at least half of their wealth to philanthropy.