Can I rewind to bring back moments like this for a 2nd time??? Lots of scrambling, crossing across streams, and getting soaked before reaching a new destination---A mini-waterfall in the middle of the forest.
A relaxing solo 3+ hours in this hideaway--plenty of time for breakfast, soak, swim, and catch up on reading.
Since I’ll prolly don’t have the time to start working on the full video anytime soon, here’s a teaser—a recap of some of the places I went to in my trip in @visitmelbourne last August. All taken using @djiglobal Osmo Pocket.
What’s your favorite song to listen to while you drive through the mountains??? Mine HAS to have an acoustic guitar and bonus points for a banjo,with my wife as my sidekick while we chase sunsets and dream about never going back to work. This is what I’m thinking about 90% of my life. The other 10% is food...
<< I want adventure in my life. I want to do things I haven't done before. These Hollywood people are so careful of their image and looking right, but there's a wildness when I come into the photographs. I just want to wade through rivers, climb mountains. >>
— Juergen Teller
1 2859 minutes ago
You just gotta trust your feet
1 301 hour ago
Adventure is out there! Tag someone who would love this for their next adventure...
Don’t be fooled by these clear waters, even where we cannot leave a footprint we can still leave a scar. Microplastics are present in Lake Superior, but it’s still relatively clean compared to other pristine locations. This past week researches discovered microplastics in rainwater in the Rocky Mountains. That’s right, it’s raining plastic...It doesn’t take much common sense to realize this isn’t ideal. The harmful effects microplastics have on the environment are astronomical. The reason you don’t burn plastic on a fire are the same consequences that wildlife can’t choose to avoid. Our choices create a ripple effect, whether that’s a path to destruction or restoration is up to you. Please keep this in mind when you have the opportunity to reduce your plastic consumption.
I was showing Mike pics from our trip to @johnsonscornerfarm + said “Kellen + Quinn loved these rocks!” “That’s not rocks, Mommy! That’s a mountain!” Kellen declared. 🏔 .
In my IGTV series, Motivation Meltdown, I’ve been repeatedly sharing tips for overcoming fear. It’s not all I plan to talk about, but has become a recurring theme for sure. Free bagels or a line? Green light or res light? Done or perfect? All ways I’ve tried to inspire you to act or to see a way around the fear.
Then my 3 1/2 year old shows up + challenges me to see the fear, feel the fear, call it what it is + do it anyway. 👊🏻
Seeing mountains today? Awesome. Climb them + smile as big as these 2. 🙌🏻
. #toddlerlife #kidssaythedarndestthings #adventureisoutthere #motivationmeltdown #mindsetmastery
Yesterday was World Photography Day, whatever that means. But I had to stop and think, how has photography changed my life. It really has in many ways, but one of my favorites, is making a point to get out of bed early (usually on the weekends) and watch the sun come up. Now obviously, you dont need to be interested in photography to get up and watch the sunrise up over the mountains, but for me, it put an interest in the outdoors, that you just cant get enough of!
Planning a stag do? Here’s our guide to a great stag weekend in Cardiff!🍻🏴🌊
Those dreams we have that we may never actually work to achieve... For a long while, I've had this goal to obtain an e30 and restore it as needed, and as much as I would love to have this dream come to be, I've also come to understand that it will likely never occur.
90 74519 August, 2019
There is something special about hiking in the mountains you grew up on 💜 just what we needed this weekend.