Are you envisioning a spring garden wedding? Or do you want to be surrounded by gorgeous autumn leaves on your big day? Choose a few ideal dates for your wedding and try to be flexible if possible so you’re not too constrained when trying to book a venue and other vendors.
J, wearing her mother’s ring 💛
Such a lovely way to honour someone you carry in your heart. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A valuable little tip if you’re looking for a ring with extra meaning to you... Jewellers can actually adjust sizes and even completely recycle gold and stones to make new rings. Check out my mate @katierosejewellery she’s amazing at it!
8 252 hours ago
A capelinha do Luai é a novidade tão aguardada pelas noivas!
O sino dá o sinal que a hora do sim está chegando!
O que acharam??
Foto linda @fotografiadelvalle
You need to start planning your wedding day early👌🏼
The earlier you get onto it, the easier, and less stressful it will be as your day approaches✨
Having a clear plan before you start will help you keep on top of everything and be sure that you don’t forget something important💖
Insurance, rough guest list numbers and the budget should always be your first three things💓
So, don’t waste your time, we’re waiting for you dm💌🙏🏻
1 134 hours ago
Whether the live band is singing for your first dance or a 50th wedding anniversary, our rooftop venue is equipped with the perfect dancefloor to show off your moves! #BoxHouseEvents 📸: @jeanlaurentgaudy
1. Find out what the bride would prefer or enjoy.
2. The shower will be better with good conversations & interaction. The people you invite should be people she would love to spend time with.
3. Figure out who’s paying for it and how. If one or two friends decide to sponsor the shower, great.
It depends on what the plan/theme for the shower will be.
4. Make sure you don’t bring people together and bore them to tears. Prepare activities before the main day so everything will run smoothly and fun will be sort of guaranteed.
5. The best time for a “night time” shower is not the day before the wedding. Especially if it’s going to be a morning wedding.
It’s cool to have the shower on the wedding week though. Especially when some of the guests are travelling in from out of town.
6. Finally, you should be sure the bride actually wants a shower. Some brides don’t want a shower at all and it’s worth it when it’s appreciated genuinely.
0 57 hours ago
Florindo a nossa tarde de sábado esse caminho pro altar bem delicadinho e romântico assinado pela @marianabassiflores
The first few designs I made for my brand new Etsy shop are online! Find the link in my bio and discover them... I AM SO EXCITED to share them with you! 💛
1 69 hours ago
A little something by @veronicadearly - Planning a wedding is HARD work, there is no denying it, you’re entitled to freak out as many times as you like! I’m happy to help along the way and support you and your freak outs, but hopefully if I’m helping the freak outs will be few and far between. #quote#hardwork
Today’s weather has got me thinking of the weddings happening today ☔️ and the emotions that may come with a rainy wedding day...panic, stress, etc.
So how do you prepare if it rains on your wedding day? 👇🏼
1. Don’t stress. Worrying will only make things worse. You can’t control the weather, so focus on the most important thing- marrying your S/O.
2. Make sure to ask your venue and talk with your coordinator about a back up plan if the ceremony or reception is outdoors.
3. Have umbrellas on hand and ready for you and your bridal party and if feasible, for your guests too!
4. Discuss with your photographer and coordinator a back up plan for photos whether it be indoor or sheltered locations.
5. Buy some rain boots!
6. Have complimentary hand towels ready for guests to dry off with. (Amazonbasics towels $15 for a set of 24)
7. If the weather calls for wind and chilly temps, buy some blankets for guests to cozy up with. (Amazon Imperial Home throw blankets $100 for a set of 24)
8. Have fun with it! If it’s still raining or just beginning to at the end of night or before your reception, go take some fun photos with your S/O!
Rainy days make for some of my favorite wedding pictures 💗
Some of these tips may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how easily these details can be forgotten when caught up in the vision you have for your wedding day. The reality is, we never truly know what the weather will be like, so always be prepared!
And don’t forget, rain on your wedding day is believed to be good luck, symbolizing a long lasting marriage! 💍