Yesterday, an estimated 32,500 students and 136 schools in Los Angeles participated in international Walk To School Day! This energizing event supports LADOT's goal of eliminating traffic deaths by 2025 through Vision Zero and Safe Routes to School and is a reminder of the simple joy of walking to school, the health benefits of regular daily activity, and the need for safe places to walk and bike. Thanks to our partners at Los Angeles Unified School District, City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles School Police Department, LADOT Crossing Guards, Gratts Learning Academy of Young Scholars, parents, and the community. #WalkToSchoolDay#WeAreLADOT
You look #DASHing, #LA!
LADOT Transit will be introducing a contest for the week!
1. You must be following both @LADOTTRANSIT and @LADOTOFFICIAL on Instagram, @LADOTTRANSIT on Facebook and Snapchat.
2. Only one photo per day is allowed. Make sure to use the hashtag #myLADOTselfie and TAG @LADOTTRANSIT and @LADOTOFFICIAL
3. Must include any LADOT Logo. (E.g. TAP Card, DASH bus, Commuter Express, etc)
4. TAP into your creativity!
5. Show us your DASHing faces!
Please keep note to use appropriate images. Winner will be announced Monday April 30, 2018. Winner will also receive a free goodie bag from LADOT Transit office! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!