What if I reached out to meek? What if I reached out to Hov? I mean I fuck with the game, I hope he seek what y’all saw and if he don’t, he still my brother, we’ll just meet at the forbes #whatifchallenge - @whoisbrooklynmo
here’s a photo of @retch one of the realest to ever do it. this was the first concert i ever got to shoot and unfortunately one of the few photos i have from that night thanks to a crashed hard drive. shoutout @weezbeats for giving me the opportunity to shoot my first show, i’ll be forever grateful homie 🙏🏼
My Top 10 Albums of January 2019
1. Nectar by Jonatan Leandoer127 - 8.1/10
2. Free Sweatpants by Blockhead - 7.8/10
3. Assume Form by James Blake - 7.7/10
4. 38 Strategies of Raw by 38 Spesh - 7.5/10
5. Seven 25 by Tsu Surf - 7.2/10
6. Malibu Ken by Aesop Rock & TOBACCO - 7/10
7. I'm Surrounded By Idiots by Lance Shapiro - 7/10
8. Emergency Raps Vol. 4 by Tuamie & Fly Anakin - 6.5/10
9. The WIZRD by Future - 6/10
10. Mind of a Man by Justo the MC & Maticulous - 6/10
January Overall Rating: 70.8/100
Nectar comes close but I'm still waiting for a 2019 album to really blow me away. It's still early and there's plenty of big names set to drop so I'm not worried but 2019 a big dip from 2018 so far.
What's your AOTY through January?