Castle Combe has been used as a backdrop for films like Stardust, War Horseand Doctor Dolittle.
Stardust, War Horse ve/ veya Doctor Dolittle'i seyrettiyseniz Castle Combe'u hemen tanirsiniz. Bu filmlere set olmus bir koy burasi
1,2,3,4??! La Magia della Birmania.
Scopri la sua bellezza nel tour in partenza il 12 ottobre! Tagga chi vorresti portare con te ❣️
Guarda la nostra storia per più info o cerca “i nostri tour” su www.senzaorizzonti.com!!
“Solo Traveling after marriage.” Askari went to Hong Kong and I went to Austria back in November.
We decided to do a photography project so here are 7 things this solo travel after marriage taught us!
1. It’s okay to travel solo sometimes. It is not always socially acceptable in many cultures if husband and wife do such things by themselves or even have a life of their own. True story! That was our first motivation for this project to showcase that it is COMPLETELY okay and should be acceptable because it is healthy
2. We are great together, but we are also strong and independent individuals.The first few days, our texts constantly involved phrases like, “You would’ve loved this place.” “wish you were here.” The point is that just because a person is travelling without their partner, doesn’t mean that they should feel obligated to explain themselves to anyone else
3. We both have similar interests but separate interests as well.It was a chance to reconnect to the solo traveller within us. Even though we constantly support and celebrate each other’s individuality, some things such as solo travelling is simply practical
4. We always have stories to tell: Hong Kong and Austria are very different in different parts of the world so when we reunited, the travel stories were endless. Usually, when you travel together, you still talk about the place but since you two are there together, a lot goes unsaid because you are experiencing it right there
5. You meet more people and get to know their stories: When we travel together, yes, we still meet new and interesting people, but we are more focused on each other and just are having a good time but when you are by yourself, you notice other people more and make global friends
6. Personal growth is another advantage that comes out of solo travels
7:Solo travelling makes you appreciate your other half even more. With such trips & time apart , even if you don’t discuss it, you really feel it within you how great of a relationship you two have built because without any trouble, intense discussions or compromises, you are able to take this solo trip with 100% support from a person you are meant to spend your entire life