I know lot of you out there might started today thinking 'why is it only Tuesday'. Hey, look at the bright side. It's a brand new day! A new day for you to do something that others won't do. One day, you will see yourself doing something others can't do! ✊
Dr Octopus tentacle mod. Got the usb light port idea from @actionfiguretoronto (go check out his awesome work). These tentacles are strong enough to support his weight. They're a bit back heavy after the mod.
SWIPE left 👈 for WIP 5-10.
5) cut the base so they can mount back into the back
6) drill small hole for the usb/tentacle
7) twist off usb and light
8) use molotov liquid chrome pen to match the claws and back piece to the tentacle
9) tentacles complete. See how the claws now match the tentacles
10) super glue them into Doc Ock's back