Curahkan perasaan Anda apa adanya kepada Tuhan dalam doa. Dengan begitu Anda bisa memperoleh perspektif-Nya dan menanggulangi emosi dengan cara yang membangun.
Express your strong emotions openly to God in prayer. That way you'll gain His perspective and can deal with it constructively.
Meditation helps us focus in what is happening now, one breath at a time.
Good morning and happy grateful weekend 🙏🏻 Photograph by @z_santillan
1 02 minutes ago
ciremaitoday.com, Indramayu, -Perhutani Kesatuan Pemangkuan Hutan (KPH) Indramayu menanam sebanyak 6.000 bibit pohon buah dalam rangka peringatan Hari Bakti Rimbawan ke-36 tahun 2019 di wilayah KPH Bantar Waru, Jumat (22/3). Penanaman ribuan bibit pohon ini secara simbolis dilakukan di Desa Mekar Waru, Kecamatan Gantar.
Administratur KPH Indramayu Henry Gunawan, mengatakan peringatan Hari Bakti Rimbawan merupakan agenda rutin tahunan sejak 1983 dan diperingati setiap tanggal 16 Maret. Adapun tema yang diangkat pada peringatan Hari Bakti Rimbawan tahun ini yaitu Hutan untuk Kesejahteraan Rakyat dan Lingkungan Sehat.
Simak berita selengkapnya di ciremaitoday klik aja di Google
Atau klik di Bio
He says to her "describe yourself in short. Like few words or something. " She thinks, (wow, this is harder than completing dentistry and ending up being a managing officer of the hospital itself. How can you expect me to aid you paint a picture of me on the basis of few syllables? What about the essays that make up the important days that twirls around my aura? Or my ability to attract venom layered people?And my superpower to rebuild myself alone after every scratch? I'm an ocean with all my giant fishes and little colourful corals. I'm the sky, sometimes my clouds are whipped cream and other days I'm a clear blue sky , a dark night. I'm a soft flower infused with earthy amber fragrance with crazy laughter . I'm a mountain that houses thousand year old trees, lions and their babies.) "It's a rather stupid question", she tells him.But if you still insist ,the words that describe me best are Books, Poetry and Family. He smirks. While tapping his foot he tells her it's interesting for she doesn't look nerd enough for someone who likes to immerse herself in stories. He tells her that he didn't think that she would be someone that cared about other people because she walks with her chin up. Her smile judges his misjudgement and just like that she makes her exit. .
. #newtheme#earlymorningposts#morningaura#writerslife#instawritings#readersalert#instablogging#botd#qotd#thoughts#pinkaesthetic#me#wordsthatdescribeme#paragraphquotes#bestofme#halkemenalo 😎
Proverbs 11:25 (MSG) - The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.
What are some ways you can show God's love? Is through sending an encouraging text, lending your car, visiting a friend in the hospital, or helping the poor? There are so many ways we can share God's love! What is it you can do today?
1 184 minutes ago
One day, you will realize that you don't need to "get over" with your first love, you don't need to forget. One day, you will realize that the quote: "Everyone you meet is either a blessing or a lesson" is true. And you will realize that your first love was both a blessing and a lesson. And that's okay.
Side Note || Every so often I drop a Love Note here and there, but I think Side Notes deserve attention too. I haven’t actually been anywhere recently to have seent it with my own eyes, but I sure do appreciate it when I do. And naaahhh... not the Steve Harvey costumie ones.. we talmbout the DANDY and DAPPER kind!! Yes, I need him to walk barefoot with me, and not be afraid to talk to the stars, rivers and trees too....but balance mmk, Bae!!! If when we go out, it don’t look like we match, can’t do it!!! Additional SNs for your pleasure: If you smell good and can actually have an intelligent, respectful conversation... bruhhh!!! •
The best salespeople are experts.
Sales is less about selling and more about leading, which requires high levels of confidence, which in turn requires knowledge and experience.
This concept can be expressed mathematically as Knowledge + Experience = Confidence to Lead.
P A S S I O N.// Wow. My heart is so full right now. When you are doing something you are passionate about and it is purposeful, there’s just nothing like it.
From a practical sense, it may seem like my new day job is taking away from my side hustle because I have to commute an extra 2 hours each day and I’ve had to stay back for work a few nights this week.
But somehow, I’ve ended up feeling more energised after a busy week. Why? Despite the work being challenging and stretching me, I know I’m making a real difference, I’m fulfilling that call to be a voice for the voiceless, being an agent of change and justice, helping others who would ordinarily not be able to help themselves. THIS is why I studied to be a lawyer. THIS is where passion and purpose have collided and guess what? SPARKS are flying left, right and centre ✨
AND it’s given me MORE creativity for the side hustle. Opportunity to start thinking about outsourcing tasks that will free up more time to create outside of work and less admin (can I get an AMEN to that?? 😂) Time is expanding and my love for law has returned.
So so so grateful. Tap here if you believe that “when passion and purpose collide, sparks will fly” aka purposeful work is what fuels our soul 💕
My hope is that you will find that thing that you were put on this earth to do. That thing that sets your soul on fire and is going to change the world, one step, one task at a time.
Soli Deo Gloria, Ames xx
Here are 5 reasons to surround yourself with happy people
1. Happiness is contagious: One of the best ways to find happiness is to find those who know how to nurture and create their own happiness, and share it freely. Spend time around these people and you’ll find yourself seeing the world differently.
2. Laughter is a great way to bond with others: A great way to connect with others is to share laughter or spend time having fun with them. Watching how someone reacts to a funny situation, and feeling yourself pulled into the good humor, is a great way to bond and get to know each other better.
3. Less complaining is good for everyone: We all know life can be hard. We all have our struggles. But isn’t it refreshing to spend time with people who don’t waste time and energy complaining? You can almost feel your spirits lifting around someone who is willing to see the good in things.
4. Learn coping strategies: We all have our strategies for dealing with hard days and rough times. But it can’t hurt to take inspiration from those around you. They may have ideas you haven’t considered. Better yet, you might be invited to join them! Their evening walks or bookstore wanderings may become your new favorite outlet on stressful days.
5. We become like those we keep closest: There's an old saying that we become like those we choose to hold closest. Look around at your inner circle of friends and confidantes. Are they who you would like to become? Do you admire and respect them? If not, perhaps you should consider why you don’t and open your circle to new inspiration.