❤❤ Official logo of #DNA19#GraceUntold for @neccoli_ and @trusouthking ❤❤
Shoutout to the team at Ebenezer Ruth @ebenezerruth 👏🏽 Always a pleasure working with you. They handled all the prints and paper work for this event.👌🏽👌🏽
Looking forward to tomorrow😁😁 Turn on your notifications🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️ Lots of you are missing our posts😭😭😭 Be the first to know😉😉 You know we love you😘😘🤗🤗🤗
3 5521 hours ago
💃🏾💃🏾 #DNA19#GraceUntold PART 2 loading!! Are you even ready?? 😉😍😍 🦋
Checkout this beautiful illustration by @william_iwokiri of our couple, Nneka @neccoli_ and Daniel @trusouthking 😍😍Love it!!💑💏
Shoutout to all our amazing vendors we'd be working with tomorrow. We look forward to an excellent and efficient performance🙏🏽🙏🏽 🦋
You know we love you 🤗🤗
If you've been to a couple of wedding ceremonies, without a doubt you've seen some of these typical wedding guests around. If you've got a wedding coming up, keep an eye out for them😁 They definitely give the wedding extra character and make it unforgettable. Here are some common categories:
1. The Bachelor: The bachelor but never the groom. Weddings are main locations for them to show their charm.
2. The slay queen ♕: Wedding ceremonies create a time for these people to stunt on everybody. They make that epic entrance and take pictures that the "gram" waits for every Owanbe Saturday.
3. Selfie obsessed gang: Some of them even come complete with a selfie stick to make sure they get the best angle 📸
4. The self proclaimed photographer: These people take pictures even more than the hired professional ones😂 From pictures of the couple, to the food, decor, guests they don't even know... The good part is that you'll have a lot of great pictures on your wedding hashtag 😉
5. Life of the party: These vibed up people give so much "ginger" after your first dance to help entice the rest of the group to join and the get the party started. They also vibe with literally everyone.
6. Wedding crashers/Mo gbo mo yas: This is the lit category 😁 What's a wedding without these people? They add some extra sauce to the wedding. While you may not even know them, they show up at the reception and liven the place. They are the real MVPs.
If you see your category, just reply with✌🏽 and let's know ourselves. Also tag your friends when you see their category 😁