You want to wear that crown okay work for that as you're already a king and achieve it, there is no second or third there is only winner or looser, work hard become successful 😉
. . ~@rahulcool732 ~@your_world_through_my_eye .
Comment your opinions
Richard Branson left school at the age of 16 and set up Student Magazine with one of his friends. He went on to start Virgin Records in the 1970s and is the founder of the Virgin Group. In the 1980s he formed Virgin Atlantic airline and the 1990s saw the arrival of Virgin Mobile and Virgin Trains.
He is one of the most successful businessmen in the UK and an icon of entrepreneurship. His latest project is Virgin Galactic, which he hopes will one day become a space tourism company.
Here are his Top Ten Tips for success:
1. Follow your dreams and just do it.
2. Make a positive difference and do good.
3. Believe in your ideas and be the best.
4. Have fun and look after your team.
5. Don't give up
6. Make lots of lists and face new challenges.
7. Spend time with your family
8. Learn to delegate.
9. Try turning off the TV and do things.
10. Just prove people wrong who says bad .
11. Do what you love.
MYTH ABOUT YOUR CREDIT!
Get your power back!!!! Myth # 1 Credit Agencies are empowered with some kind of governmental authority?
Answer: Credit agencies have no legal authority at all, they are simply private companies who are in the business of selling credit information.