We all have friends who -
1. Have suddenly started up their dream business
2. But it's a secret
3. Don't even tell you the name of their business but they keep telling you I am into a business
3. Have their Facebook full of motivational quotes
4. Claim that they have suddenly become rich
5. They visit Malaysia and Dubai and post pictures having fun there and call it a business trip ! These are the only guys who have fun during a business trip it seems. (Reality: They bought the tickets by themselves only to post pictures so that their innocent friends would think that they are doing something really cool)
6. No matter how much you ignore them, they will keep on calling you till their last breath. We already know that this is not the characteristics of a person who has even 10% self respect in him/her.
7. And then one day they tell you that they have an open position of a Business Partner. He also tells you that he trusts you a lot and hence has arranged a meeting with his seniors to introduce you, probably in a Cafe Coffee Day.
8. They tell you that you can earn more than 4 crores in just a few years but do not tell you exactly what is your role in the business, But overall this guy looks so convincing that you almost feel that if you do not join him, you will miss out !
9. He makes you feel that you are running in a Rat Race by working in your current job and that their Business is the only way to change your life.
If you have experienced this and escaped, Congrats ! You are one of the Lucky Ones ! Sadly, Not everyone escapes, some join it only to lose their money because they chose not to dupe more people.
“Quem dera fôssemos apenas homens, mas somos DeMolays” - Walt Disney
Cem anos de história, cem anos transformando vidas e contribuindo com a sociedade, tenho orgulho de participar da maior ONG juvenil do mundo!
Well.... what a day! Venue changes, cramped into a small space, no concessions, half of us getting lost and yet what was our motto today???? If anyone can overcome: its us! We know how to work in a tight space with things always changing! That resilience is what brought home a 2nd place at our biggest and toughest competition yet!!!!!! We will post better pics later, we didn’t compete until after 9:30pm! Bed time!! #smallgymbighearts#GCE#youth2
1 2417 March, 2019
First introduced by Uber in November 2018, Peloton, a unified resource scheduler, manages resources across distinct workloads, combining separate compute clusters. Peloton is designed for web-scale companies like Uber with millions of containers and tens of thousands of nodes. Peloton features advanced resource management capabilities such as elastic resource sharing, hierarchical max-min fairness, resource overcommits, and workload preemption. As a cloud-agnostic system, Peloton can be run in on-premise data centers or in the cloud. At Uber, Peloton is a critical piece of infrastructure powering our compute clusters. It is currently running many kinds of batch workloads in production, and we are planning to migrate stateless services workloads to it as well. Today, Uber is excited to announce that we are open sourcing Peloton. By allowing others in the cluster management community to leverage unified schedulers and workload co-location, Peloton will open the door for more efficient resource utilization and management across the community. Moreover, open sourcing Peloton will enable greater industry collaboration and open up the software to feedback and contributions from industry engineers, independent developers, and academics across the world. Source: uber #london#newyork#manhattan#kubernetes#devops#sre#cloud#aws#gce#azure#iac#automation#news#services@asksendai
1 1817 March, 2019
hello📞 wya⁉️ im tryna re up when you comin back??🥶🔌 #GCE
Lovely treat from our F&B team for GCE Sales - the bacon rolls and fruit smoothies certainly energised us for our conversion week. Lets see how many more contracts we can get over the line!! Thank you muchly 😋. #hiltoneffect#F &B #GCE#baconrolls#smoothielife
0 416 March, 2019
當你停下來休息的時候，不要忘記別人還在奔跑🧠🎭 ✅eqm questions
✅ kinetics qs on maxwell boltzmann curve
✅both chapter notes
Quite a productive day🤩later if I’m free after dinner I’m going to try to mark my questions/do more qs on kinetics:)
Reliability engineering teams at Uber build the tools, libraries, and infrastructure that enable engineers to operate our thousands of microservices reliably at scale. At its essence, reliability engineering boils down to actively preventing outages that affect the mean time between failures (MTBF). As Uber’s global mobility platform grows, our global scale and complex network of microservice call patterns have made capacity requirements for individual services difficult to predict. When we’re unable to predict service-level capacity requirements, capacity-related outages can occur. Given the real-time nature of our operations, capacity-related outages (affecting microservices at the feature level as opposed to directly impacting user experiences) constitute a large chunk of Uber’s overall outages. To help prevent these outages, our reliability engineers abide by a concept called capacity safety, in other words, the ability to support historical peaks or a 90-day forecast of concurrent riders-on-trip from a single data center without causing significant CPU, memory, and general resource starvation. On the Maps Reliability Engineering team, we built in-house machine learning tooling that forecasts core service metrics—requests per second, latency, and CPU usage—to provide an idea of how these metrics will change throughout the course of a week or month. Using these forecasts, teams can perform accurate capacity safety tests that capture the nuances of each microservice. Source: uber #ai#microservices#london#newyork#manhattan#kubernetes#devops#sre#cloud#aws#gce#azure#iac#automation#news#services@asksendai
Inget2 jaman SMA seru2an bareng temen2, n biar makin kece masuk eksul basket, ga ksampean foto sm bola basketnya, balon2an yg satu ini cukup mewakili rasa kangennya masa2 seru di SMA. .
Ga sabar pengen bernostalgia n seru2an on The Biggest music concert festival buat angkatan 2000-an @idn.soundscape tgl 28 Oktober 2017 di ecopark ancol!!
Bakal ad Tompi, Tulus, GAC, Slank, Gigi, Kahitna, Naif dan masih banyak artis lainnya. Langsung aj Follow ig @idn.soundscape untuk dpt info tiketnya 😎😎😎
Par @ian.christ 😘