If you have ever received any sticker(s) from us, that means we fuck with you. It doesn't matter if we caught you on a scooter at your local park or skateboarding down the street with a sense of passion in your eyes. We know the difference. We are here to help and support. Along the way we will gain doubters and overall haters but we know that when helping real people like all of you our movement will grow to something none of us can imagine. #Believe#FrequentlyAskedQuestions#HereToStay#Beyond#2019#BelieveThat 🔥
3 389 hours ago
We get a lot of common questions in our DMs but there’s no need to wait on us to respond back. Many of your questions are answered in our FAQ story highlights, so don’t be shy, watch the highlight and click the EMAIL tab on our profile to formally reach out to the Damn Team. 💜📧 #DamnWriteOriginals#FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Screenwriter#Filmmaker
1 8317 hours ago
Does microblading hurt? Get this and other questions answered on our blog page.
FRIDAY F.A.Q: CAN I USE GENERAL FINISHES MILK PAINT OVER AN EXISTING FINISH THAT IS CHIPPING?⠀
If your current finish is chipping, it is failing to adhere correctly. The adhesion problem could be caused by several reasons:⠀
1. Improper preparation: Cleaning an existing finish removes dirt, grime and many common contaminants such as oil from hands. Dirt, grime and oil prevent good adhesion causing the possibility of chipping, peeling and flaking - all signs of a failed finish.⠀
2. Contaminants from dusting sprays that contain silicone will also impact the appearance and adherence of a finish. Silicone is almost impossible to remove. Oil soaps and wax can also cause adhesion failures.⠀
3. The previous paint was a "chippy style" paint, such as an original casein based milk paint that does not contain the necessary resins for high durability.⠀
We would not recommend applying any of our products over a failing finish, because the underlying finish could continue to present adhesion problems. Your only recourse for a good result is to remove the current finish by stripping and sanding.⠀
See GF's main F.A.Q. page at the link in our bio. ⠀
Have a question? Comment below and your answer may be featured in a future F.A.Q. segment!⠀
I’ve been meaning to publish this piece for a very long time. I recently closed off one chapter and have been kindly bombarded with the question that most 20-something’s (and 30,40,50) get asked: What next? It’s the two words (barely significant on their own) that have the ability to plummet you from cloud 9, pinning you mercilessly to pangs of adulting (insert dramatic GIF and Instagram audio). Or enough to make you write a blog post hahah. Enjoy the read. Do follow the link and drop a comment 🙂🙂. Link in Bio
During your reveal session, we will narrow down your favorites, and choose which images you want to be produced into Wall Art, Gift Portraits, Books, Folio Boxes, or a variety of other options. You create your own package, as the needs of each person is quite different.
Frequently asked questions regarding my right wrist ...
No. This is not drawn on or a stamper mark from a club.
Yes. This really is a tattoo.
Yes. It's green ink. For real, people 😂
Yes. It's supposed to be green because it's a CLOVERLEAF 😀 🍀
Yes. It's supposed to be a bit crocked because it was made out of a real one that my dad gave me (as seen at the top left and right bottom pic).
No. I don't regret it. Probably never will because of the meaning behind it 🙂. #tattoo#green#greenink#frequentlyaskedquestions#tatooedgirl#cloverleaf#clover#notavirginanymore
I have a true obsession with my morning coffee ☕️ .
Like... I go to bed at night dreaming 😴 about my AM coffee kind of obsession. I’m not exactly sure what that says about me 🤷🏼♀️ 🙈 but I’m in love with my 20/20 Latte and I don’t care who knows it 💚
With that love has come almost daily Insta posts showcasing my AM cup-o-joe, and with those posts I’ve received DMs: “How do you make a 20/20 latte?” And while I answered every person who asked, and will continue to because I LOVE helping this community, it got me thinking 🤔... I should create a “series” of posts answering my Frequently Asked Questions. So without further-ado I present you with “FAQ w/ TCB” (aka Frequently Asked Questions w/ The Classy B). Here to answer all of your F-Factor & Wellness questions & needs 😘
One of the most common questions we get asked is: “Why do I need a survey?” Well, the first thing to know is what different surveys can do for you. They can be used to determine property lines, where easements are, and a survey can tell you if that shed your neighbor built is on your property! These types of surveys are called “Boundary Surveys”. Another type of survey is to determine elevations. Common uses of this type of survey are for removing your house or property from incredibly expensive flood insurance requirements, creating a topographic map that shows where water will flow, or they can tell you how high your building must be to meet local building codes. Surveys can move property lines (Boundary Line Adjustment), create a new lot or two (Short Plat), or even create a bunch of lots to sell (Plat). Sometimes a lender or purchaser requires a very detailed survey to determine many of the items listed above all at once. This type of survey is called an ALTA survey, and stands for the American Land Title Association. No matter what survey bests suits your needs, they all add #value to your property, and give you facts to base decisions on and peace of mind knowing where the property you bought really is. Just remember the old saying: “It’s cheaper to pay for a survey, then build a fence than it is to build a fence, pay for survey, and build a new fence!”
*to satisfy local building codes and help resolve property line disputes among neighbors.
At KNUDSEN BEYLER we offer a wide range of surveys: • Boundary • ALTA • Construction • Floodplain • Boundary Line Adjustment • Short Subdivisions • Large Lot Divisions • Topographical • Monitoring and more. Call or direct message if you are interested in getting more information for your project.
Apply now for Blooom Award by Warsteiner 2019 in four easy steps – link in bio.
At Blooom Award by Warsteiner, all forms of artistic expression are searched for: whether visual art, urban art, photography or video. We are looking for artists who work at the interface between art and the creative industry and blur the boundaries between traditional forms of expression. Since the founding of the young artists competition in 2010, the Blooom Award has focused on interdisciplinarity, innovation, courage and progressiveness. Since 2017, a prize has also been awarded in the special category of music video.
Suomen Kiropraktikkoliitto on tehnyt lyhyen ja ytimekkään koosteen "Usein kysyttyä" kiropraktiikasta. Käykäähän kurkkaamassa, sieltä saattaa löytyä vastaus sinuakin mietityttäneeseen kysymykseen 😊🌿 http://kiropraktiikka.fi/ukk/
Hi, my name is Tami, founder of Portland Wellness Week. 👋🏽
I thought I’d take a moment to introduce myself plus share a little bit about what PWW is, since that’s often the first question people ask. Here are 3 things-
1. I’m not new to the wellness industry. In fact, I’ve been serving my clients, my friends, my loved ones, acquaintances... strangers on the street, people in grocery stores, people in banks - people in and around the Portland Metro area and beyond, as a fitness professional + lifestyle coach for 20+ years. I love what I do. Now I want to do that + more with PWW.
2. PWW is a community + a movement. Last fall, we shared the quote, “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.” As a community, our lives are intertwined, whether we realize it or not. If one wins, we all win and are better for it. Equally, if one suffers, well, the overall impact to us as a whole is great, even if it’s not readily apparent.
3. Lastly, I know what it’s like to be well... and I know what it’s like to be unwell - something I NEVER imagined myself saying. But Christmas 2017 to Christmas 2018 plus 1 month, I was sick. Really sick. My body became totally inflamed like lava was flowing through my veins. Allopathic medicine - doctors, pills, there was no help for me there. Turns out I was having a violent allergic reaction but didn’t know it. My help came via research + knowledge shared by Dr. JJ’s @fettlebotanic and the lovely women at @dragon_herbarium. 🙏🏽 13 months + much spiritual work saved me. I share this as one aspect of the vision for PWW - access to the right information, ideas and resources needed to live well, thrive + heal when necessary. 🍃
Thank you for being a part of our growing community! 🌿💚 #portlandwellnessweek ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
PS - Special shout out to wonderful @teabar (image location + matcha 🤸🏾♀️) for your amazing kindness and support. 🙏🏽💚
📷: @hey.candace 🌀