Welcome To Provident Forex Group. • We are a unique business with an exceptional forex business model. We offer bespoke advice to clients on sign up to match their needs and expectations through lot size advice and finding out their end goal! As long as our clients are happy, we’re happy.
• This differs from the various other providers which you come across regularly! We are not just here to provide signals, we are also here to offer 1:1 support throughout the entirety of your time with us, offer educational advice for those who wish to become independent traders, lot size advice depending on the capital of the account (the size of the trade), and many others!
• Professionalism and honesty is a key motive within Provident Forex Group. Our mission is to provide honest and professional advice on whether or not trading is for you. If you have any questions then we will be happy to answer truthfully. Trading isn’t risk free, and we find it’s best to be upfront with our members about this before they sign up!
• We don’t want to show off our ‘flashy’ lifestyles with pictures of cars, money, watches etc. This is not what a business is about, our number one priority is our clients and providing a high level of customer service! Showing off materialistic things is a way that providers use in order to suck clients in to their service and lead people into false pretences.
• We are a UK based business with several years of experience behind the team. We’re free to take any questions at any time of the day!
• Best of all, we’re so confident with our business model that we offer the first month free.
• If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to send us a DM, send a message to 07512847567 or send us an email. [email protected]#usdcad#gold#forex#forexeducation#elliottwave#forextrader#ewcount#forextrading#daytrading#forexprofit#technicalanalysis#forexanalysis#waveanalysis#chartanalysis#tradingview#forexlife#forexmarket#forexsignal#forexgroup#forexmoney#forextraders#forextraining#forexmentor#forexsignalservice#forexhelp#forexcourse#forextrade#forexbusiness
In the chart,we can see that just as the market got to about the low of the pin bar sell signal where most traders would have entered, it stalled and then fell significantly lower back in-line with the downtrend. Disciplined traders who do not “meddle” in their trades for no reason would probably have still been short and would have clearly made a very nice gain. Note how a traders could have waited for an opposing obvious price action buy signal to exit the trade…this is exiting on logic and price action rather than emotions like fear or greed.
If you want to learn how to trade the market the right way, i highly recommend you purchase your copy of the candlestick trading bible while it is still available.the ebook is 168 pages, and it covers my price action trading strategies that i use to trade the market.the strategies are easy, simple and very profitable. to get your copy , click on the link in bio or send me a private message.