Here it is in all its beauty! With its custom MotoGP replica paint job, this bike is loaded with goodies from Termignoni, BST, TWM, Ducabike and more!... Tap the screen to see to see the list of some of the parts users in this build and swipe to view this gorgeous bike from different angles!...
• The authority on Ducati Panigale V4 • www.motomillion.com •
Thanks to Marriott Modular Initiative, THEY launch typical opening at least about 6 months faster, "big money" saved on your bottomline.
Using this process, the property’s guestrooms were manufactured offsite in a climate-controlled factory, where workers also installed the bathrooms, carpeting, wall treatments and furniture, among other items. These prefabricated units – each of which contained two guestrooms - were then transported to the hotel site so they could be hoisted into place in the hotel’s base podium. A crane stacked the units into place, one by one like building blocks, then workers completed the electrical, plumbing and other finishing work
Modular construction Joint Venture "JV" • Up to 90% of the capital stacK • Developer must have proper pre development money raised and ready for deployment. • In a new development JV will take a position in the waterfall with 10% preferred return, and then a portion of the equity after sponsor capital is returned. • More controlled on a jobs timing means faster less cost of money. • Fewer job-site environmental impacts • Fewer conflicts in work crew scheduling and better sequencing trades • Increased workers safety reduced
Got Modular is...Faster...Stronger...Better!
Building takes vision and God wants to give you a vision to build other people up. Stay in God's Word and ask the Holy Spirit to show you someone to encourage. Ask God to give you an opportunity today to build that person up. Be a builder!
You’ll need to take protein if you’re very active or you engage in intensive strength training to ensure that your muscles get the fuel they need. This is where protein powder might help your diet.
However make sure you choose the right one for you by taking into account some hidden ingredients.
Too much sugar can go against your weight loss goals with the added calories
Similarly, some protein powders contain high amounts of plant, vegetable, or fruit oils that can be healthy for you in small amounts, but could also lead to weight gain from the added calories.
Not all protein powders are made equally. Some contain a lot more protein than you might need, especially if they’re marketed to bodybuilders and athletes. Too much protein can cause nausea and bloating, plus it can prevent your body from absorbing other essential vitamins and minerals.
If you’re already taking daily multivitamins and eating a healthy diet, too many vitamins and minerals can cause serious health problems
Pending the winter storm tomorrow
Ab & Booty will be a GO as long as the weather will let us be great!! -
If so, see y’all tomorrow at 12pm!!!!Bring a friend and water bottle needed.
You may also BOOK ONLINE for the class at gymbullyfitness.com
Set Kursi Teras Wings Gold
📌 Untuk informasi harga, dan cara pemesanan hubungi contact person kami di :
- ☎ Telepon / Sms : +6281227070678
- 📲 Whatsapp : +6281227070678
- 📲 Line : @rukhan_mebel (pakai @)
- 🌐 Website :
📌 Alamat produksi kami di dukuh Krajan desa Ngabul RT 02/01 kecamatan Tahunan kabupaten Jepara Jawa Tengah kode pos 59428.
📌 Kepuasan pelanggan adalah prioritas kami.
Only you can #build your own #empire 💪💪...!!!!_____________________________________________
26 15212 minutes ago
What’s up everyone, I am looking to hear from you on this one ⬇️ maybe you have a trade or general renovation knowledge and have helpful tips for someone who is looking to learn, can be anything specific to the trade or just general advice ⬇️
If you’ve been following my page you know all of the renovation work on our rental properties (besides most plumbing and electrical) is done by Scott and myself on a low budget! Drywalling, painting, flooring, tiling, trim work, design, ect is all my FAVORITE part of our business❤️👷♀️! That said, it does NOT come without huge frustrations and giant learning curves especially in the beginning, it may not be for everyone and sometimes is very much worth hiring out. Here are some ways I’ve been (continuously) learning these skills.
1. Do not to be afraid to ask a ton of questions EVEN if you feel it’s a stupid question, I’m sure tons of people have the same one...(Maybe even ask something below if you feel like your not quite at the advice giving stage) I’ve found amazingly helpful people through IG who are super knowledgable and passionate about their work. I learn on here literally everyday through posts/stories and ask questions constantly, I usually get a very helpful response! The Internet is a powerful tool, however make sure you are trusting multiple resources and do sooo much research before hand.
2. In my experience, I find the best way I learn is by throwing myself into the deep end by figuring it out hands on by myself. I’ve been shown so much from Scott, my parents, coworkers, and friends but it’s easy to give up when you have someone there to take over if the job gets too hard! I’ve learnt over time by trial and error and not giving up, be patient and sometimes walking away and coming back is key.
3.Don’t tackle too many things at once especially if your new, I’ve seen soooooo many 1/2 finished renovations from people who took on more than they could handle. I’ve been around renovation stuff since I was 8, now doing it full time for 2 years, I learn and grow everyday! If your brand new start small with something your interested in, for ex there’s a lot of cool stuff you can do with paint! Try a feature wall!