Are you a first-time homebuyer? Then you might be eligible to take advantage of the Home Buyers’ Plan (HBP)*. Under the HBP, you can withdraw up to $25K tax-free from your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). If you’re buying a home with a partner, that’s a total of $50K you can withdraw under the HBP.
*: For more information, terms, and guidelines please call me at 780 232 2573 or visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca.
0 72 hours ago
Amazing couple knew what they wanted, so when you see a home that fits their needs, you get them in to see it and make an offer in a matter of a few hours! #1sttimehomebuyer#JohnsonHomesKW#BlessedBuyers
Ready to shop? Need financing options? Ready to sell?
When you call to hire me, your time and money is my priority. Call me to discuss how I will help!
Keller Williams Realty of SWMO
619 South Florida Avenue
Lutalo McGee, Lonzetta Mckennie, The McGee Team and Ani Real Estate Present:
Address: 7840 S Loomis Blvd , Chicago, IL 60620
List Price: $215,000
Sale Terms: FHA, Conventional, VA
If you are looking for a place to call home OR a cash COW, this is IT! This rare 2 unit, 8 bedroom income property is PERFECT for either, or both. 4 bedroom units, separate furnaces, hardwood floors, huge basement for additional use, 2 car garage, right on transportation line, enclosed porch, eat in kitchen and more. Tenants pay heat, electric and water. This will NOT be here tomorrow! Schedule your appointment today.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us today! #anirealestate#themcgeeteam
Lutalo and Lonzetta -- Ani Real Estate
Realtist/Realtor®: Lutalo McGee
2017 and 2018 CAR Top Producer Award Recipient
GRI, PSA, SRS, ABR, MRP, CNE, BPOR, SFR, SRES, RIS
CAR Finance Committee
Cell: 773-343-8073 (Text Friendly)
Email: [email protected]
Magnificent Mile: 605 N Michigan Ave, 4th Fl, Chicago, IL
Hyde Park: 5113 S Harper, Suite 2C, Chicago, IL
Ani Real Estate
Broker: Lonzetta McKennie
Cell: 630-403-8259 (Text Friendly)
Email: [email protected]
Magnificent Mile Office: 605 N Michigan Ave, 4th Floor, Chicago, IL, 60611
Hyde Park Office: 5113 S Harper, Suite 2C, Chicago, IL, 60615
Equal Housing Opportunity
4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms in Montgomery County’s Pottstown neighborhood. This home is super affordable for suburban living! It’s been completely renovated and even has a finished basement. Priced at only $150k with mortgage payments around $1120. After a low 3.5% down. Who’s ready to become a homeowner in 2019? Listing courtesy of Long and Foster ☺️🏡🔑
SAVE THE DATE 3-21-19!
HOME BUYER TIPS & TAPS
We will discuss: • Understanding your credit -
FREE credit report provided • Down payment options. • What income is usable? • Live Listings presented by Laura Kelley & answers to the TOP questions that Most Home Buyers are asking.
SAVE YOUR SEATS NOW! ***RSVP LINK IN BIO***
Passionate Knowledgeable Compassionate Aggressive skilled determined loyal... Many of the characteristics you get out of me as your Realtor🏠🏡 whether selling 💎 or buying I’ve got you covered✅ Let’s talk☎️ 215-917-0628
5 732 days ago
FREE EVENT! 🎉 March 14th 6pm ~ 335 N Liberty St Centreville, MD ~ dinner included!
Looking to possibly buy a home this year? 🏡 Not sure about the process and have questions? 🤷🏼♀️ You will leave here knowing exactly what the process is and all the steps on how to own your own home! 🔑 ✅
P.S. In some cases, security deposit and first months rent will cost more than the process of home ownership AND rent is typically more expensive than your mortgage payment! How you wonder?? Come and find out!
Only one month away!! Please let me know if you can make it and please SHARE with your friends in case someone you know would benefit from my seminar!
2 126 days ago
Popular Instagram Photos
Wow! I can’t believe I just purchased my first home. I still can’t wrap my mind around it. What have I gotten myself into. Blood sweat and tears is what I’ve been through. I still don’t know how I did it but I just give all my praise to the most high 🙏🏾I’m happy scared excited nervous all at the same time. But I know I got this 🤞🏾✨
It’s Tuesday so you know what that means! Transformation Tuesday real estate 🏡 edition. I mean, this one doesn’t even look like the same house at all. Total transformation on the exterior by @pikeproperties 📸 Just Wow!! 😍😍😍
83 27884:21 PM Jun 19, 2018
We did it! 🏠🔑 We were blessed to not only purchase, but to build our first home together! I am so thrilled to share this special milestone with my fiancé ❤️ This has been quite a long process, but totally worth it. We are super excited to move into our new home on Atlanta’s future southeast beltline trail 🛤 I can’t wait to finally utilize all of my Pinterest ideas and start decorating! #newhomeowners
I get asked this question a lot! How much is a down payment? It depends on your savings and your loan type but here are the basics. Also, a USDA loan also requires 0 down payment. The percentage of the down payment is based on the amount of the house. For example, a house that cost $150,000 with an FHA loan, you would have to put a minimum down payment of 3.5% of that which would equal $5,250. ☺️🏡🔑
9 21512:16 PM Oct 3, 2018
All I wanted for Christmas was to be in my House...2018 I worked my ass off and not only was I able to close on my new home but I also paid my car OFF🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽Thanking the man above for all the many blessings. Shout out to my friends and family for being right by my side. This journey hasn’t been easy and many days I felt like giving up but they were right there to let me know everything would work out in GODS time... #newconstruction#1sttimehomebuyer#merrychristmas#withgodallthingsarepossible 🙏🏾 🏠🎁🎄
7 Reasons to Own A Home
1. Tax benefits: The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, and some of the costs involved in buying a home.
2. Appreciation: Historically, real estate has had a long-term, stable growth in value. In fact, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2017, according to the National Association of REALTORS®. The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
3. Equity: Money paid for rent is money that you'll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home.
4. Savings: Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
5. Predictability: Unlike rent, your fixed-rate mortgage payments don't rise over the years so your housing costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs will likely increase.
6. Freedom: The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to your lifestyle.
7. Stability: Remaining in one neighborhood for several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the community. It also offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity.
HMU for more info on how to start the process. 🗝